8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Oct 21Oct21Find ticketsThu 19:00Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneTrash Boat
- Oct 23Oct23Find ticketsSat 19:00Cathouse - GlasgowTrash Boat
- Oct 24Oct24Find ticketsSun 19:00Rebellion Manchester - ManchesterTrash Boat
- Oct 25Oct25Find ticketsMon 19:30Nottingham Rescue Rooms - NottinghamTrash Boat
- Oct 27Oct27Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy2 Birmingham - BirminghamTrash Boat
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsFri 18:00Electric Ballroom - LondonTrash Boat
- Oct 28Oct28Thu 19:00The Loft - Southampton Trash BoatOn partner siteFind tickets The Loft - Southampton Trash BoatOct 28 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
The quintet merging brash pop-punk with melodic hardcore
The band Trash Boat hail from Saint Albans, England. Comprised of vocalist Tobi Duncan, guitarists Dann Bostock and Ryan Hyslop, bassist James Grayson and drummer Oakley Moffatt, they formed in 2014, taking their name from an episode of the animated sitcom Regular Show. Later that year, the group self-released their debut EP Look Alive.
In 2015, Trash Boat were signed to Hopeless Records and their debut EP Brainwork came out, which helped land them a support slot on New Found Glory’s UK tour.
The five-piece’s debut album, Nothing I Write You Can Change What You've Been Through, arrived in 2016. Expanding their sound, it included the lead single Strangers, which featured guest vocals by The Wonder Years’ Dan Campbell, and the classic hardcore punk track How Selfish I Seem. Later that summer Trash Boat appeared at Reading & Leeds Festival and provided support during Beartooth’s December UK tour.
Focused on looking inward and themes of personal responsibility and the subconscious, their second album Crown Shyness came out in summer 2018. Featuring the singles Shade, Inside Out and Soul, it was well-received by critics.
Trash Boat unveiled the track Synthetic Sympathy with an accompanying video in early 2019, ahead of autumn headline tour dates.
In early 2021, Trash Boat released the single He’s So Good that tackles homophobia and discrimination and also confirmed details of eight UK dates in October 2021.
About the tour, Duncan said, “An entire year of pent up energy is due to be released on stage. This will be Trash Boat like you have never seen us before. An entirely new beast, ready to take over the world.”
Trash Boat are touring the UK from 20 – 29 October 2021.
Trash Boat will be visiting the following UK cities in 2021:
Tickets for Trash Boat’s 2021 tour dates go on sale from 09:00 on Thursday 1 April 2021.