10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- 22/10/2021Find ticketsEngine Shed - Lincoln Russell Kane Live! Oct 22 20:00Friday 20:00Engine Shed - LincolnRussell Kane Live!
- 23/10/2021Find ticketsWinding Wheel - Chesterfield Russell Kane: the Fast and the Curious Oct 23 20:00Saturday 20:00Winding Wheel - ChesterfieldRussell Kane: the Fast and the CuriousLimited Availability
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsShanklin Theatre - Isle of Wight Russell Kane: the Fast and the Curious Oct 29 20:00Friday 20:00Shanklin Theatre - Isle of WightRussell Kane: the Fast and the Curious
- 03/11/2021Find ticketsThe Place - Telford Russell Kane: the Fast and the Curious Nov 03 20:00Wednesday 20:00The Place - TelfordRussell Kane: the Fast and the CuriousLow Availability
- 13/11/2021Find ticketsWinding Wheel - Chesterfield Russell Kane: the Fast & the Curious Nov 13 20:00Saturday 20:00Winding Wheel - ChesterfieldRussell Kane: the Fast & the Curious
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsDe Montfort Hall - Leicester Russell Kane Live! Nov 18 20:00Thursday 20:00De Montfort Hall - LeicesterRussell Kane Live!
- 20/11/2021Find ticketsStockton Globe - Stockton-on-Tees Russell Kane Live! Nov 20 20:00Saturday 20:00Stockton Globe - Stockton-on-TeesRussell Kane Live!
- 03/12/2021Find ticketsIpswich Regent Theatre - Ipswich Russell Kane Live! Dec 03 20:00Friday 20:00Ipswich Regent Theatre - IpswichRussell Kane Live!Low Availability
- 12/03/2022Find ticketsStoryhouse - Chester Russell Kane: the Fast and the Curious Mar 12 2022 20:00Saturday 20:00Storyhouse - ChesterRussell Kane: the Fast and the CuriousLimited Availability
- 21/04/2022Find ticketsWestlands Entertainment Venue - Yeovil Russell Kane Live! Apr 21 2022 19:30Thursday 19:30Westlands Entertainment Venue - YeovilRussell Kane Live!
Multi award-winning, high-energy comedian
London-born and Essex-bred Russell Grineau never dreamed of being a comedian. A copywriter for an ad agency, he liked telling stories during meetings to make people laugh – until one day when a colleague dared him to try stand-up.
Grineau cut his teeth at clubs in the early ’00s and even won the Laughing Horse New Act of the Year in 2004. Because his surname wasn’t the easiest to pronounce, he became Russell Kane.
He made his debut appearance at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe with The Theory Of Pretension in 2006 and came into the national spotlight as the presenter of Big Brother’s Big Mouth in 2007.
Soon more television as well as radio opportunities – like BBC Radio 2’s Out To Lunch – opened up to Kane.
He also continued to appear at the Fringe, claiming the Edinburgh Comedy Award with Smokescreens And Castles in 2010, and then going on to win the Barry Award at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival with the same show in 2011.
Along with being a comedian and presenter, throughout the ’10s, Kane added credits as an actor and author to his name.
His debut fiction novel The Humorist came out in 2012, and he hosted the comedy shows Britain Unzipped and Live At The Electric between 2012 and 2014 too. In 2016, Kane presented the hugely popular travel series Stupid Man, Smart Phone – where he and a guest would travel to remote locations around the world and try to survive using just their mobile phones. Plus he performed on Live At The Apollo and The Royal Variety Performance, and appeared in panel shows like Celebrity Juice and I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here Now.
Since March 2018, Kane has been hosting the BBC Radio 4 programme Evil Genius, on which he and three panellists examine the way heroes and villains are seen in history.
Kane began touring The Fast And The Curious, a show packed full of his signature high-energy and turbo can-do attitude, throughout 2019 and rescheduled his 2020 dates into 2021 and early 2022.
The Times have called him “one of the quickest, most stimulating stand-ups in the land”, while The Guardian said he is “at the top of his game”.
During 2020, when much of the world went into lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, the comedian launched his YouTube channel, which became the home of his Kaneing videos, the “sometimes topical, sometimes not rundown rants” of whatever enters his weird head. Kane also started doing funnies every week on Channel 4’s Steph’s Packed Lunch and published his second book Son Of A Silverback, a moving memoir in which he talks about growing up under the rule of an alpha male.
Kane launched the new podcast Man Baggage, on which he and his celebrity panel unpack the emotional baggage that men spend their lives avoiding, in 2021.
The Fast And The Curious rescheduled from 2020
Russell Kane has moved the tour dates for his latest show to 2021 and early 2022. Tickets on sale now, with original tickets valid for rescheduled dates.
Russell Kane has rescheduled his 2020 dates for The Fast And The Curious. He will now be touring the UK from 25 July 2021 – 12 March 2022.
Catch Russell Kane: The Fast And The Curious in the following UK cities in 2021 & 2022:
- Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Packing more energy than a Duracell factory on a nuclear reactor, see Russell Kane’s strutting, turbo-laugh engine live and direct during The Fast And The Curious. He will also have support for these shows.
Tickets for Russell Kane’s 2021 and 2022 tour dates of The Fast And The Curious are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.