7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Nov 08Nov08Sun 18:00Up The Creek - London Sunday Special: Seann Walsh, Rhys James, Sarah Keyworth (Early Show)On partner siteFind tickets Up The Creek - London Sunday Special: Seann Walsh, Rhys James, Sarah Keyworth (Early Show)Nov 08 18:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Nov 08Nov08Sun 20:15Up The Creek - London Sunday Special: Seann Walsh, Rhys James, Sarah Keyworth (Late Show)On partner siteFind tickets Up The Creek - London Sunday Special: Seann Walsh, Rhys James, Sarah Keyworth (Late Show)Nov 08 20:15Find ticketsOn partner site
- Feb 05 2021Feb052021Find ticketsFri 19:00Leadmill - SheffieldRhys James
- Feb 10 2021Feb102021Find ticketsWed 19:30City Varieties Music Hall - LeedsRhys James: Snitch
- Feb 19 2021Feb192021Find ticketsFri 21:30Leicester Square Theatre - LondonRhys James: Snitch
- Feb 23 2021Feb232021Find ticketsTue 20:00Norwich Playhouse Theatre - NorwichRhys James: Snitch
About Rhys James
Mock The Week regular and star of his own BBC Radio 4 series, Rhys James heads out on his first ever national tour.
In early 2019, Rhys was asked to go back to his school and inspire the Year 11s. Given that teenagers are a nightmare and there was no fee, he ghosted the teacher who had emailed. Bit of a shame really, given that he's figured out the true circle of life, has solved parenting despite having zero children, and even thinks he can predict the next 50 years of the school curriculum. Maybe he'll inspire some Year 11s in 2069.
James has also been seen on Comedy Central’s Roast Battle and Russell Howard’s Stand Up Central, as well as heard on Radio 4’s The News Quiz.
"An immaculately crafted set" ★★★★ – London Evening Standard
"Charismatic, clever and self-aware... destined for great things" – The Guardian
"Sickeningly talented… never more than a few seconds away from another punchline" ★★★★ – Time Out
"A clever wordsmith with great timing... A cut above." ★★★★ – Independent
"James is flip your head back, laugh out loud, clap spontaneously, elbow the stranger next to you, snort uncontrollably and pee your pants funny." ★★★★★ – EdFestMag
Last updated: March, 2020