63 Upcoming Events
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsDon Broco Oct 28 19:00 On partner siteThursday 19:00Don BrocoOn partner site
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsDon Broco Oct 29 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00Don BrocoOn partner site
- 16/11/2021Find ticketsLil Tjay - Destined 2 Win Tour Nov 16 19:30Tuesday 19:30Lil Tjay - Destined 2 Win Tour
- 19/11/2021Find ticketsHeadie One: Edna Live - the Tour Nov 19 19:00Friday 19:00Headie One: Edna Live - the TourLow Availability
- 25/11/2021Find ticketsFrank Carter & the Rattlesnakes Nov 25 19:00Thursday 19:00Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
- 30/11/2021Find ticketsFozzy - Manchester Nov 30 18:00 On partner siteTuesday 18:00Fozzy - ManchesterOn partner site
- 04/12/2021Saturday 18:30The Big Bash: the Lancashire Hotpots, the Wurzels, Black LaceOn partner siteFind ticketsThe Big Bash: the Lancashire Hotpots, the Wurzels, Black Lace Dec 04 18:30Find ticketsThe Big Bash: the Lancashire Hotpots, the Wurzels, Black Lace Dec 04 18:30 On partner siteOn partner site
- 10/12/2021Friday 18:30A Tribute To Manchester: the Clone Roses / Oasish / the Smiths LTD / BOn partner siteFind ticketsA Tribute To Manchester: the Clone Roses / Oasish / the Smiths LTD / B Dec 10 18:30Find ticketsA Tribute To Manchester: the Clone Roses / Oasish / the Smiths LTD / B Dec 10 18:30 On partner siteOn partner site
Loaded 20 out of 63 events
FROM M62 EAST: Leave M62 at junction 12 and join M602 Salford for 4 miles. AT motorway end, join A57 Manchester, joining A57M after 1 mile. Leave at A34 (signed Congleton), bear left (following signs for Universities), then get into the right hand lane. At traffic lights, turn right into Grosvenor Street, then left onto Oxford Road. FROM M62(WEST): Leave the M62 at junction 18 and join the M60 ring road. Leave the M60 ring road at Junction 22 and turn right at the traffic lights onto Oldham Road (A62). Continue along until end of Oldham Road and join Great Ancoats Street (A665) via a sharp left turn. Follow signs for the Universities and join the Mancunian Way (A57M. Take the 2nd exit off the Mancunian Way onto Higher Cambridge Street. Turn left at the next set of traffic lights onto Booth Street West and then right at the next set of lights into Oxford Road (B5117). The University is situated about 500 yards on the right hand side. FROM M56: At motorway end, continue along A5103 Manchester for 4 miles. Turn right at traffic lights (Signed Whitworth Art gallery, Museum, Unversities). At next lights, (Whitworth Pub) turn left onto Oxford Road. FROM M67 At motorway end, continue along A57 for approx 3 miles towards City Centre. At roundabout (Apollo Theatre on left hand side), take 2nd exit, signposted Universities. It is then approx half a mile to Oxford Road.
On-site car park to the rear of the Academy. There is a barrier and customers will need pound coins to open it. Parking also available in nearby side streets.
Nearest Rail: Manchester Oxford Road. Bus Routes:From Piccadilly Bus Station 14, 16, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48, 86, 141, 142, 143, 250 From Cross Street outside Boots the Chemist 42, 44, 45, 47, 197 From Manchester Airport 43a and 45a.
Box Office Numbers
Ticketmaster UK 0870 154 40 40; international 00 44 161 385 3500
Box Office Hours
Ticket Office: Mon - Fri: 10.00am - 4.00pm Union Reception: Mon - Fri: 4.00pm - 10.30pm. Sat: 6.00pm - 9.45pm. Sun: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
From the box office when the doors open. Please take the credit card and Ticketmaster reference number with you.
Box Office Payment
Cash and cards accepted at the box office
There is a passenger lift which allows access to all floors. Disabled toilet on all floors, these operate on the National RADAR scheme, a key is available at Reception. Unless stated, all shows are unreserved standing. For any special needs requirements, the venue should be contacted directly via the main reception on 0161 275 2930.
No food or drink to be brought into the venue. All children 14 or under should be accompanied by an adult at all times unless otherwise stated in the event informaton. Under 21's will be required to provide ID when purchasing alcohol.
All children 14 or under should be accompanied by an adult at all times unless otherwise stated in the event informaton.
Manchester Academy is the largest of the Union's venues, located to the left of the main Student Union building. There are cash points outside both the Academy and Student Union buildings. Further information can be obtained from the Manchester Academy website (www.manchesteracademy.net) From 1st Sept: To gain entry, customers will have to show their Covid status in one of the three following ways: 1. Proof of negative lateral flow test. Test must be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event. 2. Proof of full vaccination. Second dose to be received 14 days prior to the event. 3. Proof of immunity due to positive PCR test within last 180 days. 10 day isolation must be completed. A Covid pass can be obtained via the NHS App to confirm any of the above. We will also accept an NHS text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test. Do not bring home test strips or vaccine cards to the venue - neither of these are accepted as proof of Covid status.