5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom4 Events
- May 20 2021May202021Find ticketsThu 19:00Albert Hall - ManchesterSparksLimited Availability
- May 23 2021May232021Find ticketsSun 19:00Roundhouse - LondonSparksLimited Availability
- May 26 2021May262021Find ticketsWed 19:00The Limelight - BelfastSparks
- May 28 2021May282021Find ticketsFri 19:00De La Warr Pavilion - Bexhill on SeaSparks
International Events1 Events
- May 25 2021May252021Find ticketsTue 20:00Vicar Street - Dublin, D8, IrelandSparks
Sparks, Californian brothers Ron and Russell Mael, released their 23rd album in September 2017. It’s received unanimous acclaim and has been a UK top 10 hit, subsequently appearing in many Album of the Year lists.
Their accompanying world tour saw Sparks and their band play sets that were euphoric, vital and brilliant. The new songs from Hippopotamus – including Edith Piaf Said It Better Than Me, What the Hell Is It This Time? and Missionary Position – sound like classics.
Since storming into the UK charts, minds and TV sets in 1974 with This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both of Us, Sparks have consistently created genre-defying music and continue to inspire and influence generations of artists. Other signature songs include Amateur Hour and The Number One Song in Heaven.
Sparks have kicked off 2018 by announcing three UK shows in May.
Last updated: January, 2018