5 Upcoming Events
- Oct 30Oct30Find ticketsFri 20:00Alan Carr - Not Again, Alan!
- Oct 31Oct31Find ticketsSat 20:00Alan Carr - Not Again, Alan!
- Jan 18 2021Jan182021Find ticketsMon 20:00Ross Noble: HumournoidLow Availability
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 15:00Shagged, Married, Annoyed with Chris & Rosie RamseyLimited Availability
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 20:00Shagged, Married, Annoyed with Chris & Rosie RamseyLimited Availability
Spinningfields and the Great Northern
Nearest rail: Deansgate or Salford Central Nearest tram: St. Peter`s Square Taxis: Rank outside and black cabs available
Box Office Hours
Closed on non-show days. Tickets can be purchased from the box office at the Palace Theatre, Oxford Street, Manchester. Show days with evening performance only: Opens 2.5 hours before the performance and closes 30 minutes after the show begins Matinee performance only: Opens one hour before the performance Matinee and evening performance: Opens one hour before the matinee performance and closes 30 minutes after the evening performance
Box Office Payment
Amex, Mastercard, Visa (credit and debit), Switch/Maestro, cash, cheques (with guarantee card)
The venue is accessible to disabled patrons. 0800 912 6971
No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
Babes-in-arms (Children under 2 years old) will not be allowed in the theatre except during the pantomime or other show aimed at young children. Under these circumstances, babes-in-arms may enter without a ticket provided they do not occupy a seat. Hearing loop available on request, headsets are £10 deposit. Children aged 2 - 15 years old shall require their own ticket, which shall be at full price if no child concessions are available at the time of booking. Accompanying adults will be asked to remove any noisy children.
Licensed bar Air-conditioning