12 Upcoming Events
- Jan 24Jan24Find ticketsFri 19:30What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jan 26Jan26Find ticketsSun 19:30Milton Jones - Milton: ImpossibleLow Availability
- Feb 23Feb23Find ticketsSun 19:30David Baddiel - Trolls Not the Dolls
- Mar 04Mar04Find ticketsWed 19:30Ed Byrne: If I'm Honest...
- Mar 07Mar07Find ticketsSat 19:30Susan Boyle : the Ten Tour
- Mar 29Mar29Find ticketsSun 20:00Josh Widdicombe - Bit Much...
- May 08May08Find ticketsFri 19:30Harris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- May 15May15Find ticketsFri 19:30The Guilty Feminist: Live with Deborah Frances-White
- Jul 15Jul15Find ticketsWed 20:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
Loaded 12 out of 12 events
The New Victoria Theatre is part of the Peacocks Centre in central Woking, easily accessible from the M25 (Jct 10, 11), M3 (Jct 3) and A3.
Undercover parking for 2,500 cars is available in the Peacocks. For details on parking charges visit: www.woking.gov.uk/council/parking
Nearest rail station: Woking Frequent trains from London Waterloo and towns in the surrounding area. Woking BR is five minutes walk away from the venue. Train information: 08457 484950 (24 hours) Bus or Coach: The limited space for coaches to drop off directly outside the theatre is reserved for groups with mobility difficulties. Please contact the Groups Hotline 01483 545955 for a permit for this space or for details of alternative coach parking facilities.
Equal access for all. There is level access to the box office, bars, toilets and Royal Circle for wheelchair users. A lower level window at the box office is open Monday to Saturday 14.00 to 17.00. Wheelchairs are available from shopMobility by prior arrangement on 01483 776612. Brochures: Informal talking and large print brochures are available from the box office upon request. Infra-Red Listening Systems: The Ambassador Theatre Group now offers state-of-the-art Sennheiser infra-red listening systems in our venues. Please call the box office on 01483 545900 or visit the Sennheiser website at www.sennheiser.co.uk for more details. Those with special needs, such as wheelchair users, are advised to book in advance. Guide dogs are welcome.