What's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner Tribute
72 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom71 Events
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 19:30Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 06Jul06Find ticketsTue 19:30St David's Hall - CardiffWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Low Availability
- Jul 11Jul11Find ticketsSun 19:00Orchard Theatre Dartford - DartfordWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 23Jul23Find ticketsFri 19:00Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - WolverhamptonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 24Jul24Find ticketsSat 19:30Cambridge Corn Exchange - CambridgeWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 25Jul25Find ticketsSun 19:00Bristol Hippodrome - BristolWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Aug 07Aug07Find ticketsSat 19:00Bridlington Spa Centre - BridlingtonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Aug 08Aug08Find ticketsSun 19:30Kings Theatre Glasgow - GlasgowWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Limited Availability
- Aug 24Aug24Find ticketsTue 19:30Regent Theatre - Stoke-On-TrentWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsThu 19:00Princess Theatre - Torquay - TorquayWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsSat 19:30Weymouth Pavilion - DorsetWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Low Availability
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsWed 19:00Portsmouth Guildhall - PortsmouthWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 02Sep02Find ticketsThu 19:00Sunderland Empire - SunderlandWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 04Sep04Sat 19:00Villa Marina and Gaiety Theatre Complex - Isle of ManWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Find ticketsVilla Marina and Gaiety Theatre Complex - Isle of ManWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Sep 04 19:00Find tickets
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsThu 19:30Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsFri 19:00St Georges Hall, Bradford - BradfordWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 12Sep12Find ticketsSun 19:00New Victoria Theatre - WokingWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 14Sep14Find ticketsTue 19:30Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
The ultimate touring tribute to the Queen of Rock'n'Roll
What’s Love Got to Do With It? pays homage to one of the greatest female solo singers of the 20th century – Tina Turner.
Created by the same people behind the hugely successful production Whitney – Queen Of The Night, this tribute concert was launched in 2019 to celebrate one of music's most iconic and beloved artists.
The joyous show features a high-energy, feel-good collection of Turner's best loved hits including Proud Mary, Private Dancer, River Deep, Simply The Best, Nutbush City Limits and, of course, What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Backed by a live 10-piece band, talented vocalist Elesha Paul Moses embodies Turner on stage. Hailing from Hampshire and known from her television appearances on The X Factor and The Voice, she was also mentored by Mathew Knowles (Beyoncé's dad) on a Channel 4 talent show. Elesha toured the UK and Europe in 2018 with Whitney – Queen Of The Night before landing the lead in this production, where she loves personifying such a legend.
"When I started mimicking Tina, it was great to watch her and learn from the energy and fun she puts in, and her way of moving is so distinctive," said Elesha in a 2019 interview before What’s Love Got to Do With It? premiered. "She’s so free with her performance, and carefree running around, kicking her legs up – it’s so much fun to take that on, and it’s an amazing quality not many artists have."
In March 2021, What's Love Got To Do With It? announced dates for its second massive UK tour, running from spring 2021 into October 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? reschedules dates
The Tina Turner tribute will now embark on its second massive UK tour from spring 2021 and run until October 2022. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is set to wow fans on its second huge tour when it heads out in spring 2021. Performances kick off at London's New Wimbledon Theatre on 4 April 2021 and continue all across the country, wrapping up on 8 October 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is stopping in the following cities in 2021 and 2022:
- Milton Keynes
- Isle of Man
- St Albans
- Kings Lynn
- New Brighton
- High Wycombe
Created by the same producers behind Whitney – Queen Of The Night, What's Love Got To Do With It?, The Tina Turner tribute concert is packed full of her iconic hits. Please note that this is a tribute production and is not endorsed or affiliated by the Tina Turner Estate.
Elesha Paul Moses from Whitney – Queen Of The Night, The Voice and The X Factor performs Tina Turner's hits while supported by a live band.
Tickets for What's Love Got To Do With It? are on sale now.