15 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom15 Events
- Mar 11 2021Mar112021Find ticketsThu 19:00Glasgow Garage - GlasgowMassive Wagons
- Mar 12 2021Mar122021Find ticketsFri 19:30The Foundry, Sheffield - SheffieldMassive Wagons
- Mar 13 2021Mar132021Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Academy Islington - LondonMassive Wagons
- Mar 15 2021Mar152021Find ticketsMon 19:30Waterfront - NorwichMassive Wagons
- Mar 16 2021Mar162021Find ticketsTue 18:30Nottingham Rescue Rooms - NottinghamMassive WagonsLow Availability
- Mar 19 2021Mar192021Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Academy2 Birmingham - BirminghamMassive Wagons
- Mar 20 2021Mar202021Find ticketsSat 19:30Hangar 34 - LiverpoolMassive WagonsOn partner site
- Mar 23 2021Mar232021Find ticketsTue 19:00The Globe - CardiffMassive WagonsLimited Availability
- Mar 24 2021Mar242021Find ticketsWed 19:30Southampton Engine Rooms - SouthamptonMassive Wagons
- Mar 27 2021Mar272021Find ticketsSat 19:30Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneMassive Wagons
- Mar 28 2021Mar282021Find ticketsSun 19:00Manchester Club Academy - ManchesterMassive Wagons
- May 22 2021May222021Find ticketsSat 18:00First Direct Arena - LeedsThunder + Ugly Kid JoeLow Availability
- Jul 10 2021Jul102021Sat 17:00The Picturedrome - West YorkshireMassive Wagons + Hands Off Gretel + MoreFind ticketsThe Picturedrome - West YorkshireMassive Wagons + Hands Off Gretel + MoreJul 10 202117:00Find tickets
- Oct 23 2021Oct232021Find ticketsSat 17:00O2 Academy Sheffield - SheffieldPlanet Rock's Rocktober Presents
- Jan 23 2021Jan232021Sat 19:00Tivoli - BuckleyMassive WagonsOn partner siteFind tickets Tivoli - BuckleyMassive WagonsJan 23 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
The band announce headline dates to celebrate their new album
Buy Massive Wagon's new album House Of Noise here
Massive Wagons initially built a strong early following in the north of England, blending together their love of rock'n'roll with an unfiltered sense of fun. Borne out of Adam Thistlethwaite and Baz Mills' time playing in a covers band, the pair recruited Adam's younger brother Alex and longtime friends Adam ‘Bowzer’ Bouskill and Carl Cochrane, setting about to write fast and frivolous heavy metal.
The five-piece found an audience in the UK's active biker scene, tapping back into their past to deliver a handful of well-received covers alongside their growing repertoire of distinctive original songs. They soon released their debut EP Sniff The Riff, recording enough songs to drop their Fire It Up full-length debut in 2012. A remastered version followed in 2019.
Their debut album saw them step away from cover songs, setting out as a fully-fledged band and touring across the UK. The shift in focus saw Massive Wagons win a competition to perform at Hard Rock Hell Festival in 2012, and forgo performing as a support act to delved straight into DIY headline tours.
Fight The System emerged in 2014, including single Red Dress, cementing the band's rotation on underground radio stations, and leading to the release of their third studio album, Welcome To The World, two years later. The record provided a welcome platform for the band who joined Ginger Wildheart on the road for their first full UK support tour. A year later Massive Wagons released their Back To The Stack single, a tribute to Status Quo's Rick Parfitt, which received nationwide acclaim and radio play.
Carl Cochrane left Massive Wagons that same year, replaced by Stevie Holl, and the band signed to Earache Records for the release of 2018's Full Nelson. The record saw the band break into the official UK album chart, reaching No.16, and kicked off their mammoth 18 month tour across the UK and Europe. They joined Lynyrd Skynyrd on their arena tour, and supported Thunder, The Dead Daisies and The Wildhearts before the decade was out.
In 2020, the band announced their second album through Earache Record, and their fifth in total. House Of Noise, released in July 2020, produced by Colin Richardson and Chris Clancy at Backstage Studio. In celebration of the album's release, the band also announced headline dates through March 2021.
Massive Wagons' 2021 UK tour will see them perform in:
Massive Wagons tour across the UK in March 2021 in support of their album House Of Noise.
Massive Wagons released House Of Noise in July 2020.