5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- 22/09/2021Find ticketsThe Globe - Cardiff Massive Wagons Sep 22 19:00Wednesday 19:00The Globe - CardiffMassive Wagons
- 23/09/2021Find ticketsRiverside - Newcastle Upon Tyne Massive Wagons Sep 23 19:30Thursday 19:30Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneMassive WagonsLow Availability
- 25/09/2021Find ticketsGrand Central Hall - Liverpool Massive Wagons Sep 25 19:30 On partner siteSaturday 19:30Grand Central Hall - Liverpool Massive WagonsOn partner site
- 26/09/2021Find ticketsGlasgow Garage - Glasgow Massive Wagons Sep 26 19:00Sunday 19:00Glasgow Garage - GlasgowMassive WagonsLow Availability
- 22/05/2022Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Thunder + Ugly Kid Joe May 22 2022 18:00Sunday 18:00First Direct Arena - LeedsThunder + Ugly Kid JoeLow Availability
The band announce headline dates to celebrate their new album
Buy Massive Wagon's new album House Of Noise here
Massive Wagons initially built a strong early following in the north of England, blending together their love of rock'n'roll with an unfiltered sense of fun. Borne out of Adam Thistlethwaite and Baz Mills' time playing in a covers band, the pair recruited Adam's younger brother Alex and longtime friends Adam ‘Bowzer’ Bouskill and Carl Cochrane, setting about to write fast and frivolous heavy metal.
The five-piece found an audience in the UK's active biker scene, tapping back into their past to deliver a handful of well-received covers alongside their growing repertoire of distinctive original songs. They soon released their debut EP Sniff The Riff, recording enough songs to drop their Fire It Up full-length debut in 2012. A remastered version followed in 2019.
Their debut album saw them step away from cover songs, setting out as a fully-fledged band and touring across the UK. The shift in focus saw Massive Wagons win a competition to perform at Hard Rock Hell Festival in 2012, and forgo performing as a support act to delved straight into DIY headline tours.
Fight The System emerged in 2014, including single Red Dress, cementing the band's rotation on underground radio stations, and leading to the release of their third studio album, Welcome To The World, two years later. The record provided a welcome platform for the band who joined Ginger Wildheart on the road for their first full UK support tour. A year later Massive Wagons released their Back To The Stack single, a tribute to Status Quo's Rick Parfitt, which received nationwide acclaim and radio play.
Carl Cochrane left Massive Wagons that same year, replaced by Stevie Holl, and the band signed to Earache Records for the release of 2018's Full Nelson. The record saw the band break into the official UK album chart, reaching No.16, and kicked off their mammoth 18 month tour across the UK and Europe. They joined Lynyrd Skynyrd on their arena tour, and supported Thunder, The Dead Daisies and The Wildhearts before the decade was out.
In 2020, the band announced their second album through Earache Record, and their fifth in total. House Of Noise, released in July 2020, produced by Colin Richardson and Chris Clancy at Backstage Studio. In celebration of the album's release, the band also announced headline dates through March 2021.
Massive Wagons' 2021 UK tour will see them perform in:
Massive Wagons tour across the UK in March 2021 in support of their album House Of Noise.
Massive Wagons released House Of Noise in July 2020.