14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- 24/09/2021Find ticketsRoyal Spa Centre - Leamington Spa Geoff Norcott: Taking Liberties Sep 24 20:00Friday 20:00Royal Spa Centre - Leamington SpaGeoff Norcott: Taking LibertiesLow Availability
- 26/09/2021Find ticketsShrewsbury Theatre Severn - Shrewsbury Geoff Norcott:I Blame the Parents Sep 26 20:00Sunday 20:00Shrewsbury Theatre Severn - ShrewsburyGeoff Norcott:I Blame the Parents
- 28/09/2021Find ticketsRoyal and Derngate - Northampton Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Sep 28 19:30Tuesday 19:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLimited Availability
- 02/10/2021Find ticketsLeicester Square Theatre - London Geoff Norcott - Taking Liberties Oct 02 19:00Saturday 19:00Leicester Square Theatre - LondonGeoff Norcott - Taking LibertiesLow Availability
- 03/10/2021Find ticketsManchester Academy - Manchester Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 03 19:30Sunday 19:30Manchester Academy - ManchesterGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLimited Availability
- 07/10/2021Find ticketsG Live Guildford - Guildford Geoff Norcott: "I Blame The Parents" Oct 07 19:30Thursday 19:30G Live Guildford - GuildfordGeoff Norcott: "I Blame The Parents"
- 08/10/2021Find ticketsLeicester Square Theatre - London Geoff Norcott: Taking Liberties Oct 08 19:00Friday 19:00Leicester Square Theatre - LondonGeoff Norcott: Taking LibertiesLimited Availability
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsLeicester Square Theatre - London Geoff Norcott Oct 09 21:30Saturday 21:30Leicester Square Theatre - LondonGeoff Norcott
- 13/10/2021Wednesday 20:00Southport Comedy Festival Under Canvas - SouthportGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsFind ticketsSouthport Comedy Festival Under Canvas - Southport Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 13 20:00Find ticketsSouthport Comedy Festival Under Canvas - Southport Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 13 20:00
- 17/10/2021Find ticketsThe Y Theatre - Leicester Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 17 19:30Sunday 19:30The Y Theatre - LeicesterGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- 20/10/2021Find ticketsVerwood Hub - Verwood Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 20 19:30Wednesday 19:30Verwood Hub - VerwoodGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLow Availability
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsThe Old Rep Theatre - Birmingham Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Oct 28 19:30Thursday 19:30The Old Rep Theatre - BirminghamGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsNorden Farm Centre - Maidenhead Geoff Norcott: Taking Liberties Nov 06 20:00Saturday 20:00Norden Farm Centre - Maidenhead Geoff Norcott: Taking Liberties
- 11/11/2021Find ticketsCity Varieties Music Hall - Leeds Geoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents Nov 11 19:30Thursday 19:30City Varieties Music Hall - LeedsGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLow Availability
The right-wing funnyman with a sharp take on politics
After getting an English degree from the University of London, Geoff Norcott became a teacher. He first stepped on stage as a stand-up in 2001 to earn extra money and was quickly hooked. A self-proclaimed conservative comic, he often incorporates elements from his time as an educator into his material.
Over the years, Norcott brought many successful shows to the Edinburgh Fringe, including 2013’s Geoff Norcott Occasionally Sells Out, 2015’s The Look Of Moron and 2016’s Conswervative, which he later took on his first national tour. He turned his 2017 show, Right Leaning But Well Meaning, into a Radio 4 special and scored a BBC Radio & Music Award for Best Comedy Production. Two more sell-out national tours followed – Traditionalism in 2018 and Taking Liberties in 2020.
The Times have said Norcott “sets himself apart from the liberal commentariat with a sharp self-knowing wit”.
Along with stand-up, Norcott also has an impressive list of TV credits to his name. While he’s best known for his role as a correspondent on The Mash Report, he’s also appeared on Mock The Week, Live At The Apollo, The Last Leg, Would I Lie To You? and 8 Out Of 10 Cats. Plus, Norcott can regularly be seen as a pundit on Question Time, Politics Live and All Out Politics and he’s written numerous pieces for The Daily Telegraph and The New Statesman.
In February 2019, Norcott launched a podcast entitled What Most People Think, and the funnyman is set to release his first book, the memoir Where Did I Go Right? How The Left Lost Me, in May 2021.
Norcott announced his fourth national tour for 2021. Titled I Blame The Parents, he confirmed the show will dial down politics a notch (but not completely) while he shares his unique take on personal responsibility and parenting. In February 2021, Norcott announced that the tour was being rescheduled to July – November 2021.
Geoff Norcott has announced his fourth national tour called I Blame The Parents from 31 July – 11 November 2021.
Geoff Norcott is taking his brand new show I Blame The Parents to UK venues in the following cities in 2021:
- Bristol Tobacco
- Leamington Spa
- Reading South
- Lyme Regis
- Milton Keynes
In his new show I Blame The Parents, Geoff Norcott takes a look at personal responsibility and the age of victimhood. While wondering where things went wrong, he theorises that it has to be the parents! While sifting through his own childhood memories growing up on a south London council estate, he’ll examine his own parents – his trade union dad obsessed with stocks and his closet chauvinist mum who was always a bit too frank on the subject of sex. With a son of his own now, Norcott wants to get it right and produce a balanced human being.
Tickets for Geoff Norcott’s tour dates in 2021 are on sale now.