5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Jun 09Jun09Find ticketsWed 19:30The Wardrobe - LeedsTom Stade: You Aint Seen Nothing YetOn partner site
- Jun 10Jun10Find ticketsThu 19:30The Wardrobe - LeedsTom Stade: You Aint Seen Nothing YetOn partner site
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 21:30Leicester Square Theatre - LondonTom Stade: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 21:30Leicester Square Theatre - LondonTom Stade: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsThu 20:00Sheffield City Hall Memorial Hall - SheffieldTom Stade
About Tom Stade
As seen on BBC 1 Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow and BBC 2 Mock The Week. He's Stade by name but his comedy is something entirely different. In demand around the globe, this clever and controversial Canadian has called Edinburgh home since his first fringe in 2006. A versatile and naturally gifted performer he quickly became a star in Canada, appearing in the critically acclaimed sitcom The Newsroom and the award-winning feature film My Own Private Oshawa. As a stand-up he starred in Club 54, Open Mike, and Comics, as well as hosting his own show on CBC/Comedy Central Stade And Confused.
Tom has headlined everywhere from New York & London, by way of Amsterdam & Johannesburg. His irrepressible charm again translated effortlessly to TV, with appearances on every series of Paramount/Channel 5's The Comedy Store, BBC TV's The Live Floor Show, Comedy Central/ Paramount's The World Stands Up, ITV2's Comedy Cuts and BBC1's Primetime Show Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow.
He's spent most of this year entertaining troops around the world; he's braved the freezing cold Falklands, been under fire in Afghanistan & Iraq, and now has quite a following among the UK armed forces.
He's been much sought after by notable Comedy Festivals worldwide, such as the New York, Aspen, Just For Laughs, Toronto & Amsterdam International Festivals to name but a few. Tom was also a sell-out hit at this year's Adelaide & Melbourne Comedy Festivals, getting fabulous reviews despite threatened legal action over one of his jokes! And he made a welcome return to Ireland's Kilkenny Comedy Festival this summer where thankfully no injunctions were apparent...