27 Upcoming Events
- Jul 20Jul20Find ticketsTue 19:30Anton and Giovanni - Him and MeLow Availability
- Aug 31Aug31Find ticketsTue 14:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
- Aug 31Aug31Find ticketsTue 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsWed 14:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsWed 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLimited Availability
- Sep 02Sep02Find ticketsThu 14:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
- Sep 02Sep02Find ticketsThu 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLimited Availability
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSun 15:00Shagged, Married, Annoyed with Chris & Rosie RamseyLow Availability
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSun 20:00Shagged, Married, Annoyed with Chris & Rosie RamseyLow Availability
- Oct 10Oct10Find ticketsSun 19:30AJ and Curtis' Big Night Out
- Oct 24Oct24Find ticketsSun 19:30Milton Jones - Milton: Impossible
- Oct 25Oct25Find ticketsMon 19:30Socially Distant Sports Bar: Live!
- Nov 08Nov08Mon 19:30Nina Conti - the Dating ShowOn partner siteFind tickets Nina Conti - the Dating ShowNov 08 19:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Mar 15 2022Mar152022Find ticketsTue 19:30Dita Von Teese: GlamonatrixLow Availability
- Mar 16 2022Mar162022Find ticketsWed 19:30Puccini Tosca - an Ellen Kent Production
Loaded 20 out of 27 events
By car: From the M6 exit at junction 6 and follow the signs for Birmingham Central. From the M5 exit at Junction 5 follow the signs for Birmingham along the A38 through Northfield and Selly Oak. The theatre is located just behind Birmingham New Street station.
Car parking couldn’t be easier. We recommended the Albany car park which is only a 1 minute walk away on St Judes Passage. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Postcode for Sat Nav is B5 4AN.
Nearest rail: Birmingham New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street Bus routes: 10, 61, 62, 63, 66, 143, 144, 964, C6Y. All city centre buses are close by Taxi: Black cabs available
Box Office Numbers
Ticketmaster UK: 0844 847 2388 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Saturday: 12:00 - 18:00 (12:00 - 20:00 on performance days) When there is a show on a Sunday, the box office opens two hours prior to the start time and remains open half an hour after the start time. If the main act comes on stage after 20:00, the box office remains open until the event begins.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect from the venue on the day of the show an hour before the start of the performance. Please ensure you take the Ticketmaster reference/order number with you.
Box Office Payment
Amex, Mastercard, Visa (credit and debit), Switch/Maestro, cash, cheques (with guarantee card)
The venue is accessible to disabled patrons. Please contact the venue on 0121 230 9077. (Monday - Saturday 12:00 - 18:00) or email Access4AllBirmingham@theambassadors.com Patrons with walking difficulties please choose seats in the orchestra stalls as this venue has no lift!
No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Theatre
Babes in arms (children 2 and under) will not be admitted to the theatre unless the production is specifically targeted at children - please check with the venue box office. Nursing tickets for under 2’s are not available for shows unless otherwise stated. All attendees are required to have a ticket. Children aged 3-15 years old shall require their own ticket, which shall be at full price, if no child concessions are available at the time of booking. Accompanying adults will be asked to remove any noisy children.
Licensed bar Confectionery There are no boxes at this venue