12 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- Feb 07 2021Feb072021Find ticketsSun 19:00Brighton Dome - BrightonDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
- Feb 11 2021Feb112021Find ticketsThu 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterDita Von Teese: GlamonatrixLow Availability
- Feb 12 2021Feb122021Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
- Feb 15 2021Feb152021Find ticketsMon 19:00The London Palladium - LondonDita Von Teese: GlamonatrixLow Availability
- Feb 16 2021Feb162021Find ticketsTue 19:00The London Palladium - LondonDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
- Feb 17 2021Feb172021Find ticketsWed 19:00The London Palladium - LondonDita Von Teese: GlamonatrixLow Availability
- Feb 19 2021Feb192021Find ticketsFri 19:30The London Palladium - LondonDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
- Feb 20 2021Feb202021Find ticketsSat 19:30The London Palladium - LondonDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
- Feb 22 2021Feb222021Find ticketsMon 19:30Edinburgh Playhouse - EdinburghDita Von Teese: GlamonatrixLow Availability
- Mar 23 2021Mar232021Find ticketsTue 19:30The Alexandra - BirminghamDita Von Teese: Glamonatrix
International Events2 Events
About Dita Von Teese
Dita Von Teese, the ever-dazzling International Queen of Burlesque, is returning to the UK in April 2020 with the most lavish touring burlesque show in history – her all-new revue, Dita Von Teese: Glamonatrix.
The Glamonatrix burlesque revue takes audiences on a stunning visual journey with one show-stopping performance after another. The uber-glamorous variety show presents extravagant new production numbers from Dita and the cast, with costumes created by famed corset maker Mister Pearl, British designer Jenny Packham, French couturier Alexis Mabille, burlesque icon Catherine D’Lish, Brooke Brothers and more. Shoe aficionados will delight in the extraordinary bespoke footwear by Christian Louboutin.
The Glamonatrix tour follows Von Teese’s The Art of the Teese which was the most successful burlesque tour of all time.
Expect a full evening of comedy and sophisticated striptease that celebrates diverse beauty. Far from being a typical burlesque show, Dita elevates and modernizes the classic 1940s variety show, with both male and female forms glorified in a body-positive way that inspires and uplifts.
Always ahead of the curve, Dita’s casting has consistently been inclusive, diverse and multi-faceted, showcasing the talents of male, female and gender-fluid performers from around the world to create a body-positive, celebratory show like no other.
As the consummate performer in modern burlesque, Von Teese’s exhilarating live shows are world-renowned and draw fans from every corner of the globe.
Last updated: June, 2019