54 Upcoming Events
- 30/09/2021Find ticketsSpear of Destiny Sep 30 19:00 On partner siteThursday 19:00Spear of DestinyOn partner site
- 01/10/2021Find ticketsThe Vapors Oct 01 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00The VaporsOn partner site
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsThe Blow Monkeys Oct 09 19:30 On partner siteSaturday 19:30The Blow MonkeysOn partner site
- 22/10/2021Find ticketsSubmotion Orchestra Oct 22 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00Submotion OrchestraOn partner site
- 24/10/2021Find ticketsDope D.O.D. Oct 24 19:00 On partner siteSunday 19:00Dope D.O.D.On partner site
- 27/10/2021Find ticketsBars and Melody Oct 27 19:30 On partner siteWednesday 19:30Bars and MelodyOn partner site
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsThe Style Councillors Oct 29 19:30 On partner siteFriday 19:30The Style CouncillorsOn partner site
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsThe Amy Winehouse Experience (Aka Lioness) Oct 30 19:30 On partner siteSaturday 19:30The Amy Winehouse Experience (Aka Lioness)On partner site
- 01/11/2021Find ticketsPi'erre Bourne Nov 01 19:30 On partner siteMonday 19:30Pi'erre BourneOn partner site
- 04/11/2021Find ticketsBang Bang Romeo Nov 04 19:30 On partner siteThursday 19:30Bang Bang RomeoOn partner site
- 11/11/2021Find ticketsStone Foundation Nov 11 19:30 On partner siteThursday 19:30Stone FoundationOn partner site
Loaded 20 out of 54 events
FROM M62 EAST: Leave M62 at junction 12 and join M602 Salford for 4 miles. AT motorway end, join A57 Manchester, joining A57M after 1 mile. Leave at A34 (signed Congleton), bear left (following signs for Universities), then get into the right hand lane. At traffic lights, turn right into Grosvenor Street, then left onto Oxford Road. FROM M62(WEST): Leave the M62 at junction 18 and join the M60 ring road. Leave the M60 ring road at Junction 22 and turn right at the traffic lights onto Oldham Road (A62). Continue along until end of Oldham Road and join Great Ancoats Street (A665) via a sharp left turn. Follow signs for the Universities and join the Mancunian Way (A57M. Take the 2nd exit off the Mancunian Way onto Higher Cambridge Street. Turn left at the next set of traffic lights onto Booth Street West and then right at the next set of lights into Oxford Road (B5117). The University is situated about 500 yards on the right hand side. FROM M56: At motorway end, continue along A5103 Manchester for 4 miles. Turn right at traffic lights (Signed Whitworth Art gallery, Museum, Unversities). At next lights, (Whitworth Pub) turn left onto Oxford Road. FROM M67 At motorway end, continue along A57 for approx 3 miles towards City Centre. At roundabout (Apollo Theatre on left hand side), take 2nd exit, signposted Universities. It is then approx half a mile to Oxford Road.
On-site car park to the rear of the main Academy. There is a barrier and customers will need pound coins to open it. Parking also available in nearby side streets.
Nearest Rail: Manchester Oxford Road. Bus Routes:From Piccadilly Bus Station 14, 16, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48, 86, 141, 142, 143, 250 From Cross Street outside Boots the Chemist 42, 44, 45, 47, 197 From Manchester Airport 43a and 45a.
Box Office Numbers
Ticketmaster UK 0870 154 40 40; international 00 44 161 385 3500
Box Office Hours
Ticket Office: Mon - Fri: 10.00am - 4.00pm Union Reception: Mon - Fri: 4.00pm - 10.30pm. Sat: 6.00pm - 9.45pm. Sun: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
From the box office when the doors open. Please take the credit card and Ticketmaster reference number with you.
Box Office Payment
Cash and cards accepted at the box office
There is a passenger lift which allows access to all floors. Disabled toilet on all floors, these operate on the National RADAR scheme, a key is available at Reception. Unless stated, all shows are unreserved standing. For any special needs requirements, the venue should be contacted directly via the main reception on 0161 275 2930.
No food or drink to be brought into the venue. All children 14 or under should be accompanied by an adult at all times unless otherwise stated in the event informaton. Under 21's will be required to provide ID when purchasing alcohol.
All children 14 or under should be accompanied by an adult at all times unless otherwise stated in the event informaton.
Club Academy is a purpose built club venue in the basement of the Student Union building and is adaptable to hold both concerts and club nights. There are cash points outside both the Academy and Student Union buildings. Further information can be obtained from the Manchester Academy website (www.manchesteracademy.net) From 1st Sept: To gain entry, customers will have to show their Covid status in one of the three following ways: 1. Proof of negative lateral flow test. Test must be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event. 2. Proof of full vaccination. Second dose to be received 14 days prior to the event. 3. Proof of immunity due to positive PCR test within last 180 days. 10 day isolation must be completed. A Covid pass can be obtained via the NHS App to confirm any of the above. We will also accept an NHS text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test. Do not bring home test strips or vaccine cards to the venue - neither of these are accepted as proof of Covid status.