9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- May 19May19Find ticketsWed 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthJames Blunt
- May 21May21Find ticketsFri 18:45Royal Albert Hall - LondonJames Blunt - Once Upon a Mind Tour
- May 22May22Find ticketsSat 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolJames Blunt
- May 23May23Find ticketsSun 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsJames Blunt: Once Upon a Mind Tour
- Jul 07Jul07Find ticketsWed 17:00Kew Gardens - LondonKew The Music - James Blunt
- Jul 08Jul08Find ticketsThu 17:00Kew Gardens - LondonKew The Music - DJ Spoony Presents Garage Classical
- Aug 13Aug13Find ticketsFri 15:00Audley End - EssexCar Parking Add On - James Blunt - Audley End
- Aug 13Aug13Find ticketsFri 16:00Audley End - EssexHeritage Live - James Blunt plus Special Guests
International Events1 Events
- Jul 11Jul11Find ticketsSun 18:30Iveagh Gardens - Dublin, IrelandJames Blunt
His Once Upon A Mind tour arrives in 2021
Buy James Blunt's latest album Once Upon A Mind here
James Blunt's 2005 single You're Beautiful catapulted the former British Army officer into the spotlight. The track was the second single from his 11x Platinum-selling debut album Back To Bedlam, and hit the No.1 spot on the official UK singles chart as well as topping the list in the United States and peaking at No.2 Down Under, quickly establishing James as a global superstar.
Growing up in Wiltshire, England, James Blunt balanced his love of pop music with his militaristic upbringing. Attending the University of Bristol on an army scholarship, he went on to train at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst before working his way up to the rank of captain and serving as a NATO peacekeeper in Kosovo.
Following his service, James Blunt returned to his love of music – having already focussed his academic studies on the subject of pop stardom – securing the attention of 4 Non Blondes' singer Linda Perry at Austin, Texas, new music showcase South By Southwest. She signed Blunt to her Custard Records label, on which he released Back To Bedlam in 2004 in partnership with Atlantic Records. The album spawned not only You're Beautiful, but also debut single High and the top ten single Goodbye My Lover.
Blunt went on to release All The Lost Souls in 2007, featuring the chart-topping single 1973. Following the release he took a step back from the industry, citing his frustration with ridicule over his musical style. Taking time to reinterpret his approach, he returned with Some Kind Of Trouble in 2010, and the country and Americana influenced Moon Landing in 2013. Bonfire Heart – taken from the album – saw James triumphantly return to the UK top five.
In 2017 James Blunt unveiled his fifth studio album The Afterlove on which he teamed up with high-profile songwriting friends including the internationally renowned Ed Sheeran. His sixth full-length album, Once Upon A Mind followed towards the end of 2019, and saw Blunt return to the top three on the UK albums chart.
Alongside his music career throughout the 2010s, James Blunt built a popular following on Twitter and through a number of public appearances and interviews, renowned for his quick-witted comebacks.
In 2020, James Blunt announced a handful of headline dates for 2021 celebrating the release of Once Upon A Mind.
James Blunt is playing the following cities in 2021:
James Blunt has announced headline shows in May 2021.
James Blunt will be joined by Ward Thomas at London's Royal Albert Hall.
James Blunt released Once Upon A Mind in October 2019.
James Blunt's songs include:
- You're Beautiful
- Goodbye My Lover
- Bonfire Heart
- Stay The Night
- Heart To Heart
- The Truth
James Blunt was born in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
James Blunt was born on 22 February 1974.