7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Jul 03Jul03Find ticketsFri 18:15Royal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli VIP Packages
- Jul 03Jul03Fri 19:30Royal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli and the Four Seasons with Royal Philharmonic OrchestraFind ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli and the Four Seasons with Royal Philharmonic OrchestraJul 03 19:30Find tickets
- Jul 04Jul04Find ticketsSat 18:15Royal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli VIP Packages
- Jul 04Jul04Sat 19:30Royal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli and the Four Seasons with Royal Philharmonic OrchestraFind ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli and the Four Seasons with Royal Philharmonic OrchestraJul 04 19:30Find tickets
- Jul 05Jul05Find ticketsSun 16:15Royal Albert Hall - LondonFrankie Valli VIP Packages
- Jul 07Jul07Find ticketsTue 19:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamFranki Valli and The Four Seasons
- Jul 08Jul08Find ticketsWed 19:00M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolFrankie Valli And The Four Seasons
About Frankie Valli
Frankie Valli is best known as the frontman of The Four Seasons and stood out from contemporary singers for his unique falsetto vocals. Rising to fame in the 1960s, Frankie Valli is still going strong as a solo artist 50 years later.
With The Four Seasons, Valli had 29 hit singles that reached the Top 40 and as a solo artist he added a further nine Top 40 hits. The first hit for the band was Sherr, which went to No. 1 in the American charts in 1962. Frankie's first solo hit, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, which was to become his signature song, was released in 1967. Frankie and the band continued to have hits throughout the 1960s and 1970s. In 1978 Frankie was back with a big hit, performing the title track to the iconic film Grease, which became a hit all over the world.
Throughout their career from the sixties to the mid-seventies, The Four Seasons released around 20 albums, but many more compilation and collection albums were to be released over the years. A further 10 albums were released by Valli as a solo artist, the most recent of which was Romancing the 60s, released in 2007. Valli has continued to perform and tour throughout the decades, and continues to collaborate with other artists. As recently as 2010 Valli recorded a duet with Juice Newton, The Biggest Part of Me, which was released as a track on Newton's Duets: Friends & Memories album. Despite a very distinguished and long-standing career, Frankie Valli wasn't to make his debut on Broadway until 2012 when he performed in a week-long concert.
For a career that has spanned half a century, it’s difficult to list all the awards and acclaim Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons have won. It‘s testament to their success that in 1990 they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and that they entered the Vocal Group Hall of Fame a further nine years later. The popularity of some of their recordings has stood the test of time among fans and artists who have followed them down the years. Some 200 artists have made their own cover versions of Can't Take My Eyes Off You alone. As if being immortalised in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame wasn't enough, the life and careers of Frankie and The Four Seasons became the subject of the globally successful musical Jersey Boys in 2005. The show went on to win six Tony Awards and continues to tour today.