36 Upcoming Events
- 26/10/2021Find ticketsMagic Mike: The Not So Spooky Halloween Show Oct 26 14:00Tuesday 14:00Magic Mike: The Not So Spooky Halloween Show
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsDracula: One Bloody Fang After Another Oct 28 19:30Thursday 19:30Dracula: One Bloody Fang After Another
- 26/11/2021Find ticketsBenson Stage Academy Christmas Show Nov 26 19:15Friday 19:15Benson Stage Academy Christmas Show
- 27/11/2021Find ticketsBenson Stage Academy Christmas Show Nov 27 19:15Saturday 19:15Benson Stage Academy Christmas Show
- 28/11/2021Find ticketsTony Slattery Is Unrehearsable Nov 28 19:30Sunday 19:30Tony Slattery Is Unrehearsable
- 03/12/2021Find tickets90 Not Out: Miss Benson's Birthday Show Dec 03 19:00Friday 19:0090 Not Out: Miss Benson's Birthday Show
- 04/12/2021Find tickets90 Not Out: Miss Benson's Birthday Show Dec 04 19:00Saturday 19:0090 Not Out: Miss Benson's Birthday Show
- 05/12/2021Find ticketsFive Divide: An Evening of 60s Music Dec 05 19:30Sunday 19:30Five Divide: An Evening of 60s Music
- 18/12/2021Find ticketsMovies, Musicals & Mistletoe Dec 18 19:30Saturday 19:30Movies, Musicals & Mistletoe
Loaded 20 out of 36 events
By Road: Sat Nav YO21 3EN From South M1 A1 to A64 to Whitby. M1, M8 to M62 to Hull then A63, A165 (coastal route) to Whitby. From North A1, A19 to A171 to Whitby. From West M62 to Hull then A63, A165 (coastal route) or M62 to M1 then to A169 to Whitby
Car Parking: Pay and Display spaces are located along the spa drive on route to the main complex. Pay and Display can also be found to the east of the building with steps to the Pavilion Box Office Entrance. Whitby Parking Information can be found at www.Scarborough.gov.uk Park and Ride information is available at www.northyorks.gov.uk.
By Rail: Daily trains from Middlesbrough and along the Esk Valley By Bus: Whitby is well served by bus and coach companies The X93 runs from Middlesbrough to Whitby to Scarborough, the Whitby Tour bus also stops at the top of the Spa Drive heading down to Whitby Pavilion. Cliff Lift: The cliff lift runs from the top of the North Terrace to the beach. The Pavilion is a three-minute walk away from the cliff lift exit on the beach. Times of operation for the Cliff Life are subject to change and are not associated with The Whitby Pavilion.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office: 01947 458899 General Enquiries: 01947 824760
Box Office Hours
Box Office Times: 10am to 4pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
Box Office Times: 10am to 4pm Or 30 Minutes before the show event.
Box Office Payment
All major credit / debit cards are accepted subject to a service charge (online and over the phone
Please inform Whitby Pavilion Box Office when booking if a member of your part is a wheelchair user so that the appropriate position can be allocated.
No Video and recording allowed in the theatre
Children and welcomed into the venue as a whole. Various events may not be suitable for children in which case an age restriction is enforced.
3 fully licensed and operational bars 2 Bars in the Northern Lights Suite + Whitby Pavilion Cafe 1 Separate Theatre Bar Pavilion Cafe Serving cold and hot drinks, cold snacks and hot food from 10am to 4pm everyday.