66 Upcoming Events
- 29/09/2021Find ticketsClinton Baptiste Goes Stratospheric Sep 29 19:30Wednesday 19:30Clinton Baptiste Goes Stratospheric
- 14/10/2021Find ticketsIan Ashpitel & Jonty Stephens As Eric & Ern Oct 14 19:30Thursday 19:30Ian Ashpitel & Jonty Stephens As Eric & Ern
- 16/10/2021Find ticketsJohn Lydon: I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right Oct 16 19:30Saturday 19:30John Lydon: I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be RightLow Availability
- 21/10/2021Find ticketsRave On: The Rise of Rock and Roll Oct 21 19:30Thursday 19:30Rave On: The Rise of Rock and Roll
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsAdventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess - An Evening with Amanda Owen Oct 31 14:00Sunday 14:00Adventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess - An Evening with Amanda OwenLow Availability
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsAdventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess - An Evening with Amanda Owen Oct 31 19:30Sunday 19:30Adventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess - An Evening with Amanda OwenLimited Availability
- 02/11/2021Find ticketsThunder's Danny & Luke - The First 50 Years Nov 02 19:30Tuesday 19:30Thunder's Danny & Luke - The First 50 Years
- 09/11/2021Find ticketsMarti Pellow - Greatest Hits Tour Nov 09 19:00Tuesday 19:00Marti Pellow - Greatest Hits Tour
- 21/11/2021Find ticketsThe Haunting of Blaine Manor Nov 21 19:30Sunday 19:30The Haunting of Blaine Manor
- 27/11/2021Find ticketsPaul Hopkin's - Roy Orbison & the Traveling Wilbury's Experience Nov 27 19:30Saturday 19:30Paul Hopkin's - Roy Orbison & the Traveling Wilbury's Experience
- 04/12/2021Find ticketsSnow White and the Seven Dwarfs Dec 04 14:00Saturday 14:00Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- 04/12/2021Find ticketsSnow White and the Seven Dwarfs Dec 04 18:30Saturday 18:30Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsSnow White and the Seven Dwarfs Dec 11 14:00Saturday 14:00Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Loaded 20 out of 66 events
Directions By Road From South - M1 to A1 to A64 to Scarborough. M1/M18 to M62 to Hull then A63/A165 (coastal route ) to Scarborough From North - A1/A19 to A171 or A170 to Scarborough From West - M62 to Hull then A63/A615 ( coastal route ) or M62 to M1 then A64 to Scarborough.
Parking Parking at The Spa is managed by Scarborough Council, not Sheffield International Venues. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Scarborough Council website. Disabled There are several disabled bays within the car park, however these are limited and on a first come basis. For further information please visit Scarborough Council’s website. Spa Drive Long Stay Parking is also available on the approach road to The Spa. This is also 24 hour and Pay and Display only. South Bay Underground An Underground Car Park is situated on Foreshore Road. This is open from 8am to 7pm. The car park will be open later during Spa events. A sign plate will be in place, at the entrance of the car park, to advise motorists of the car park closing time. This parking is Long Stay, Pay and Display.
Public Transportation By Rail Regular Inter city trains run from London & Edinburgh, change at York for Scarborough. Coast to coast lines run daily, calling at all major cities; Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, York, Scarborough. Local Taxis: Bee Line Taxis: (01723) 366666, There is a taxi pickup/drop off point at the mini roundabout at the entrance to the venue car park. Park & Ride Bus Service (Closed during the winter months) • Scarborough Park & Ride sites are based on the A64, Seamer Road (East) and the A165, Filey Road (South). • Buses run every 15 minutes and follow a circular route stopping at South Bay and York Place before returning to the respective park and ride site. • The closest stop to The Spa is at Aquarium Top, near Spa Bridge. This is approximately a 5 minute walk to the venue. • The fare paid to travel on the bus also covers parking and use of facilities. Information on ticket prices can be found here. • The park and ride site including car park will be closed and locked 15 minutes after the last bus. There is no facility to reopen the site to recover vehicles left on the site after closure.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Box Office standard opening hours: Winter/Spring Jan- April 10:00-16:00 seven days a week, Summer/Autumn May-Dec: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday 09:00-16:00 Sundays, and open until half an hour after a performance starts on event days
Box Office Collection Accepted
Box Office Collection Accepted Collections are available during box office opening hours. Or can be collected just before doors open on an event day. The Spa box office is located in the venue’s main foyer.
Box Office Payment
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Cash or Cheques
Accessible Seating Wheelchair Access There are various ramps and lifts across the venue giving access to all areas of The Spa. For access into the main foyer, guest can find ramps near The Suncourt and at shops to the North of the building. All performance areas have limited wheelchair spaces. Please make the BoxOffice staff aware of your requirements when booking tickets, otherwise space cannot be guaranteed. Disabled toilets within the main foyer can be found on the ground floor to the rear of the building. Induction Loop The Spa is fitted with a state of the art induction loop system. For further information, please contact Box Office or an Usher upon arrival. Access / Guide Dogs Guide dogs are allowed in all public areas of The Spa. If you need any further assistance, then a member of staff will be more than happy to help.
No smoking or Vaping is permitted anywhere in the building, No photography or video recording is allowed. Late arrivals will not be allowed entry to the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased, as stated in the venue’s terms and conditions. Some of our events use high sound, visual effects and strobe lighting. For the safety and comfort of all customers, we would advise that all bags brought to the venue are no larger than a handbag. Any persons whose behaviour is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Spa Management will be asked to leave the venue, and no refund will be offered for any tickets or items purchased while at the Scarborough Spa.
Children are welcome at events unless an age restriction for the event is specified on the ticket. Children are classed as being aged 18 months to 16 years old
We have an onsite bar/s which will be open on event days, we also offer an interval drinks pre-ordering service Onsite restaurant: Farrer’s Bar & Brassiere www.farrersbar.co.uk Onsite café: Suncourt café (Open from May to September) Snack kiosk & vending machines available onsite