8 Upcoming Events
- Jun 11Jun11Find ticketsFri 12:00Chestertons Polo In the Park - International Friday
- Jun 12Jun12Find ticketsSat 12:00Chestertons Polo In the Park - VIP Hospitality
- Jun 12Jun12Find ticketsSat 12:00Chestertons Polo In the Park - Ladies Day
- Jun 13Jun13Find ticketsSun 11:00Chestertons Polo in the Park - Finals Day
- Jun 13Jun13Find ticketsSun 11:30Chestertons Polo In the Park - VIP Hospitality
- Jun 22Jun22Find ticketsTue 16:00The Tennis Classic at Hurlingham - Hospitality Packages
- Jun 24Jun24Find ticketsThu 11:45The Tennis Classic at Hurlingham - Hospitality Packages
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 11:45The Tennis Classic at Hurlingham - Hospitality Packages
Loaded 8 out of 8 events
From Putney: Come over Putney Bridge into Fulham and turn right at the traffic lights into New Kings Road (A308). After about 100m turn right into Hurlingham Road. Hurlingham Park is 300m on your right. From Hammersmith Broadway: Turn off Hammersmith Broadway into the Fulham Palace Road (A219). Continue along the Fulham Palace Road, past Charing Cross Hospital and Lillie Road Recreation Ground (both on your left) until the mini roundabout at the junction with Fulham Road. Continue straight on into Fulham High Street. At the end of Fulham High Street turn left into New Kings Road (A308). After about 100m turn right into Hurlingham Road. Hurlingham Park is 300m on your right. From Wandsworth: Come over Wandsworth Bridge into Fulham. At the traffic lights on the north side of the bridge turn into Carnwath Road. Continue along Carnwath Road, which becomes Broomhouse Lane as it curves round to the right Shortly after the bend Hurlingham Park will appear on your left. At the end of Hurlingham Park turn left into Hurlingham Road. The entrance to Hurlingham Park is 150m on your left. Please visit www.streetmap.co.uk for a detailed map of the area.
There is no onsite parking and much of the surrounding area is Resident Permit Holders only. Additional traffic restrictions will be operation for the duration of the Event.
Nearest rail: Putney, Wandsworth Town, Imperial Wharf, West Brompton. Nearest tube: Putney Bridge or Parsons Green.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets held for collection can be collected from the venue on the day of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference number with you.
No beverages (except plastic bottles of water), food, illegal substances or bikes will be permitted into the park. Re-entry is permitted. Cameras must have their flash disabled to prevent scaring horses. Dogs are permitted in Hurlingham Park but not at The Hurlingham Club and must be kept on a leash at all times. No dogs will be permitted in the Grandstands
All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 2 years do not require a ticket when seated on an adults lap.
A Food Court, Kid's Zone, Retail Village and various bars and a cash point facility will be available in the park.