25 – 30 August 2021 / Lytham Hall, Lancashire
10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- Aug 25Aug25Until Aug 30Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesThe Wonder Ticket (6 Day Admission - WonderHall)Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes The Wonder Ticket (6 Day Admission - WonderHall) Aug 25 00:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes The Wonder Ticket (6 Day Admission - WonderHall) Aug 25 00:00
- Aug 25Aug25Wed 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesAnne-Marie - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry)Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Anne-Marie - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry) Aug 25 17:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Anne-Marie - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry) Aug 25 17:00
- Aug 25Aug25Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes WonderHall - Anne-Marie Aug 25 17:00Wed 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderHall - Anne-Marie
- Aug 26Aug26Thu 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesUB40 Ft Ali Campbell & Astro - Woodland VIP Upgrade(Not event ticket)Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes UB40 Ft Ali Campbell & Astro - Woodland VIP Upgrade(Not event ticket) Aug 26 17:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes UB40 Ft Ali Campbell & Astro - Woodland VIP Upgrade(Not event ticket) Aug 26 17:00
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes WonderHall - UB40 Ft Ali Campbell & Astro Aug 26 17:00Thu 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderHall - UB40 Ft Ali Campbell & Astro
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes WonderHall - Tom Jones Aug 27 17:00Fri 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderHall - Tom Jones
- Aug 28Aug28Sat 14:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesMarc Almond - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry)Limited AvailabilityFind ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Marc Almond - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry) Aug 28 14:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Marc Almond - Woodland VIP Upgrade (Ticket does not admit entry) Aug 28 14:00
- Aug 28Aug28Sat 14:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderhall - Marc Almond, Heaven 17, the Real Thing, Sonia + Many MoreFind ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Wonderhall - Marc Almond, Heaven 17, the Real Thing, Sonia + Many More Aug 28 14:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Wonderhall - Marc Almond, Heaven 17, the Real Thing, Sonia + Many More Aug 28 14:00
- Aug 29Aug29Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes Wonderhall - Russell Watson Aug 29 17:00Sun 17:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderhall - Russell Watson
- Aug 30Aug30Mon 14:00Lytham Hall - Lytham St AnnesWonderHall - Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues OrchestraFind ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes WonderHall - Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra Aug 30 14:00Find ticketsLytham Hall - Lytham St Annes WonderHall - Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra Aug 30 14:00
Enjoy an exclusive VIP experience with our WOODLAND VIP package.
Make the most of your time in the glorious grounds of Lytham Hall and enjoy an elegant al fresco dining area with a private bar and seating area. WOODLAND VIP is the perfect way to add a little luxury to your evening.
WOOLAND VIP is available on 25, 26, 27 and 28 August 2021.
The Woodland Upgrade Ticket Includes:
- Private area with access to a covered bar and seating area
- Private Bar
- Premium food options
- Premium toilet facilities
- Souvenir WonderHall wristband
Please note: The VIP Woodland ticket is an upgrade. Therefore, you will need to purchase an event ticket for the specific date or a Wonder Ticket.
Enjoy an exceptional three-course dinner in the picturesque surroundings of Lytham Hall. You will finish your meal with a freshly brewed coffee and petit fours, followed by a chilled glass of bubbles as you soak up the pre-festival atmosphere, all before taking your seats in the exclusive VIP area for the main music event. The entire experience is set against the stunning backdrop of Lytham Hall.
VIP HOSPITALITY is available on 30th August only and includes:
- Entry from 2pm
- Three-course meal in Lytham Hall
- Coffee and petit fours
- Mini bottle of Prosecco
- Access to a VIP seated area for the concert
- Souvenir WonderHall wristband
Please note VIP Hospitality is not available as an upgrade.
Please note VIP Hospitality has now sold out for Russell Watson.
A six-day, multi-genre live music affair
Launched in 2021, WonderHall is a six-day outdoor music festival organised by the same people behind Lytham Festival. In April 2021, promoters Cuffe & Taylor confirmed that the initial iteration of WonderHall would take place in the grounds of Lytham Hall from 25 – 30 August 2021, bringing internationally renowned acts to the Lancashire coast.
The line-up announced for the six days – which also takes in the 2021 Lytham Proms – included an eclectic array of top talent, featuring headline performances from Anne-Marie, UB40 ft Ali Campbell & Astro, Tom Jones, Marc Almond, Russell Watson and Jools Hooland with His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra and specials guests Eddi Reader, Ruby Turner and Louise Marshall.
Announcing the festival, its director Peter Taylor said: “WonderHall is a completely new concept for us and one that we hope will be a great success.”
Anne-Marie – Essex-born singer who first sprang to fame with her collaborations with Rudimental. Since then, she has forged her own reputation for crafting slick pop music infused with elements of R&B and grime.
UB40 ft Ali Campbell & Astro – Reggae pop heavyweights who landed huge hits in the 80s and 90s with their reggafied covers of Red Red Wine, (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You and I Got You Babe and their original song Don't Break My Heart.
Tom Jones – A knight of the realm and the target of undergarments for seven decades, Sir Tom is the inimitable voice behind some of the biggest singles of all time, from What's New Pussycat? to Delilah. His latest album Surrounded By Time showcased a performer still capable of surprising his audience.
Marc Almond – Former Soft Cell frontman turned hugely successful solo artist. Almond has scored hit singles in both guises, including the indelible Tainted Love and his duet with Gene Pitney, Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart. His most recent record was 2020's Chaos And A Dancing Star.
Russell Watson – One of the biggest contemporary classical performers, English tenor Watson has also proved hugely successful in the pop sphere for his covers of acts from Queen to Simon & Garfunkel, and as a collaborator with Aled Jones.
Jules Holland & His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra – The Later With… presenter, former Squeeze pianist and all round national treasure brings his world famous orchestra to Lytham with special guest vocalists Eddie Reader, Ruby Turner and Louise Marshall for an evening of boogie woogie, swing and good time rock 'n' roll.
Accessibility at WonderHall
WonderHall is striving to offer an accessible and enjoyable experience for all attendees. The following accessible ticket options are available:
- Wheelchair Platform (located in prime view of the stage with accessible toilets located nearby)
- Hearing Impairment
- Essential Companion (note: must be selected with an accessible ticket and there will be an approval process requiring supporting documentation to receive a complimentary companion ticket)
Lytham Hall, Ballam Road, Lytham, FY8 4JXGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
WonderHall festival map
Use postcode FY8 4TQ for satellite navigation. The town of Lytham is accessible via the A584 from Preston or Blackpool. Follow the signs to Lytham train station and then take Ballam Road north to Lytham Hall.
The following bus lines in Lytham and the wider area have routes that pass near Lytham Hall: 11, 17, 68, 68C, 76, 78, 853 and 916.
Northern runs a line serving Blackpool South to Preston that stops at the Lytham train station, and from there it is about a 20-minute walk to Lytham Hall.
WonderHall runs over August bank holiday weekend spanning six days from 25 – 30 August 2021. It also incorporates Lytham Proms, which is set for 29 August 2021.
WonderHall is set on the historic grounds of Lytham Hall. Located at Ballam Road in Lytham, find more details and directions to the location here.
Yes, tickets for WonderHall's 2021 festival dates are on sale now.
All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over who has their own ticket. Children aged 2 and under can attend for free and don’t require a ticket. All other children must have a full price ticket to enter the event.
You can pay for your tickets in instalments using Klarna, which offers two options depending on your order value. You can either split your payments in to three instalments or pay in six, nine or 12 instalments. The Klarna payment plan options available for your order will display as you proceed to the checkout on Ticketmaster.
The gates open at 17:00 on 25, 26, 27 & 29 August 2021. The gates open early at 14:00 on 28 & 30 August 2021.
There will be food concessions and bars with a wide range of offerings on all nights at WonderHall.
You are not permitted to bring your own food and drink on 25 – 28 August 2021 (ie, Wednesday through Saturday nights). However, you can bring a picnic for the 29 & 30 August 2021 (ie, Sunday and Monday) concerts.
Guests at WonderHall are each allowed to bring an empty reusable water bottle, and there will be free water refill stations throughout the site.
No, animals are not permitted at the festival. Only registered assistance dogs are allowed.
Chairs are not permitted at the concerts on 25 – 28 August 2021, but one foldable outdoor chair will be allowed per person for the show on 29 August 2021 with Russell Watson and the picnic concert on 30 August 2021 with Jools Holland.
All WonderHall events will go ahead in the rain so dress accordingly and come prepared. Concerts will only be cancelled if the weather conditions become dangerous. Please note: umbrellas are not permitted.
There will be easy access to toilet facilities – including accessible toilets – at WonderHall.
Once you leave the festival site you will not be allowed back in.
WonderHall is being held in late August 2021 to allow time to implement any government requirements for a safe festival. Following on from test events being carried out in April and May, organisers will review the government-issued guidance and inform attendees of any policies or restrictions ahead of the event. If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for medical reasons or the event is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.