20 Upcoming Events
- Jul 02Jul02Find ticketsUntil Jul 04Whitby Northern Soul Weekend 2021Limited Availability
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsSat 20:00Whitby Motown Weekend 2021 - Saturday Ticket
- Sep 12Sep12Find ticketsSun 12:00Whitby Motown Weekend 2021 - Weekend TicketsLow Availability
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsSat 17:00Icons of Darts 2021 Tour (Platinum)Limited Availability
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsSat 18:00Icons of Darts 2021 Tour (VIP)
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsSat 19:00Icons of Darts 2021 Tour (Gold)
- Oct 09Oct09Find ticketsSat 14:00Whitby Blues, Rhythm & Rock Festival
- Apr 08 2022Apr082022Find ticketsFri 19:30Rob Lamberti - A Celebration of the Songs and Music of George Michael
Loaded 20 out of 20 events
By Road: Sat Nav YO21 3EN From South M1 A1 to A64 to Whitby. M1, M8 to M62 to Hull then A63, A165 (coastal route) to Whitby. From North A1, A19 to A171 to Whitby. From West M62 to Hull then A63, A165 (coastal route) or M62 to M1 then to A169 to Whitby
Car Parking: Pay and Display spaces are located along the spa drive on route to the main complex. Pay and Display can also be found to the east of the building with steps to the Pavilion Box Office Entrance. Whitby Parking Information can be found at www.Scarborough.gov.uk Park and Ride information is available at www.northyorks.gov.uk.
By Rail: Daily trains from Middlesbrough and along the Esk Valley By Bus: Whitby is well served by bus and coach companies The X93 runs from Middlesbrough to Whitby to Scarborough, the Whitby Tour bus also stops at the top of the Spa Drive heading down to Whitby Pavilion. Cliff Lift: The cliff lift runs from the top of the North Terrace to the beach. The Pavilion is a three-minute walk away from the cliff lift exit on the beach. Times of operation for the Cliff Life are subject to change and are not associated with The Whitby Pavilion.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office: 01947 458899 General Enquiries: 01947 824760
Box Office Hours
Box Office Times: 10am to 4pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
Box Office Times: 10am to 4pm Or 30 Minutes before the show event.
Box Office Payment
All major credit / debit cards are accepted subject to a service charge (online and over the phone
Please inform Whitby Pavilion Box Office when booking if a member of your part is a wheelchair user so that the appropriate position can be allocated.
No Video and recording allowed in the theatre
Children and welcomed into the venue as a whole. Various events may not be suitable for children in which case an age restriction is enforced.
3 fully licensed and operational bars 2 Bars in the Northern Lights Suite + Whitby Pavilion Cafe 1 Separate Theatre Bar Pavilion Cafe Serving cold and hot drinks, cold snacks and hot food from 10am to 4pm everyday.