What's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner Tribute
74 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom73 Events
- Apr 15 2021Apr152021Find ticketsThu 19:30Near YouAberdeen Music Hall - AberdeenWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Low Availability
- Apr 16 2021Apr162021Fri 19:30Near YouAlhambra Theatre - DunfermlineWhat's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner TributeFind ticketsAlhambra Theatre - DunfermlineWhat's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner TributeApr 16 202119:30Find tickets
- Aug 08 2021Aug082021Find ticketsSun 19:30Near YouKings Theatre Glasgow - GlasgowWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Limited Availability
- Oct 12 2021Oct122021Find ticketsTue 19:30Near YouDundee Caird Hall - DundeeWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Oct 16 2021Oct162021Find ticketsSat 19:30Near YouUsher Hall - EdinburghWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Low Availability
- Jan 12 2021Jan122021Find ticketsTue 19:30Norwich Theatre Royal - NorwichWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jan 29 2021Jan292021Find ticketsFri 19:30Newbury Corn Exchange - NewburyWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Feb 04 2021Feb042021Find ticketsThu 19:30Aberystwyth Arts Centre - AberystwythWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Mar 19 2021Mar192021Find ticketsFri 19:00Bournemouth Pavilion - BournemouthWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Mar 23 2021Mar232021Find ticketsTue 19:30Floral Pavilion Theatre - MerseysideWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Mar 25 2021Mar252021Find ticketsThu 19:00Corn Exchange Kings Lynn - Kings LynnWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Mar 26 2021Mar262021Fri 19:00Hexagon Theatre - ReadingWhat's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner TributeFind ticketsHexagon Theatre - ReadingWhat's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner TributeMar 26 202119:00Find tickets
- Apr 01 2021Apr012021Find ticketsThu 19:00Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 04 2021Apr042021Find ticketsSun 19:00New Wimbledon Theatre - LondonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 06 2021Apr062021Find ticketsTue 19:00Darlington Hippodrome - DarlingtonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 10 2021Apr102021Find ticketsSat 19:00Portsmouth Guildhall - PortsmouthWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 11 2021Apr112021Find ticketsSun 19:00The Anvil - BasingstokeWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 17 2021Apr172021Sat 18:30O2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Find ticketsO2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneWhat's Love Got To Do With It?Apr 17 202118:30Find tickets
- Apr 18 2021Apr182021Find ticketsSun 19:00Carlisle Sands Centre - CarlisleWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
The ultimate touring tribute to the Queen of Rock'n'Roll
What’s Love Got to Do With It? pays homage to one of the greatest female solo singers of the 20th century – Tina Turner.
Created by the same people behind the hugely successful production Whitney – Queen Of The Night, this tribute concert was launched in 2019 to celebrate one of music's most iconic and beloved artists.
The joyous show features a high-energy, feel-good collection of Turner's best loved hits including Proud Mary, Private Dancer, River Deep, Simply The Best, Nutbush City Limits and, of course, What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Backed by a live 10-piece band, talented vocalist Elesha Paul Moses embodies Turner on stage. Hailing from Hampshire and known from her television appearances on The X Factor and The Voice, she was also mentored by Mathew Knowles (Beyoncé's dad) on a Channel 4 talent show. Elesha toured the UK and Europe in 2018 with Whitney – Queen Of The Night before landing the lead in this production, where she loves personifying such a legend.
"When I started mimicking Tina, it was great to watch her and learn from the energy and fun she puts in, and her way of moving is so distinctive," said Elesha in a 2019 interview before What’s Love Got to Do With It? premiered. "She’s so free with her performance, and carefree running around, kicking her legs up – it’s so much fun to take that on, and it’s an amazing quality not many artists have."
In September 2020, What's Love Got To Do With It? announced dates for its second massive UK tour, running from January 2021 into March 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is set to wow fans on its second huge tour when it heads out in early 2021. Performances kick off at Norwich's Theatre Royal on 12 January 2021 and continue all across the country, wrapping up on 25 March 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is stopping in the following cities in 2021 and 2022:
- New Brighton
- Kings Lynn
- Milton Keynes
- Isle of Man
- St Albans
Created by the same producers behind Whitney – Queen Of The Night, What's Love Got To Do With It?, The Tina Turner tribute concert is packed full of her iconic hits. Please note that this is a tribute production and is not endorsed or affiliated by the Tina Turner Estate.
Elesha Paul Moses from Whitney – Queen Of The Night, The Voice and The X Factor performs Tina Turner's hits while supported by a live band.