6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom6 Events
- Aug 02Aug02Find ticketsSun 12:00Capesthorne Hall - CheshireRewind North 2020 - Sunday Day Tickets
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsUntil Aug 02Capesthorne Hall - CheshireRewind North 2020 - Weekend Camping Tickets
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsUntil Aug 02Capesthorne Hall - CheshireRewind North 2020 - Weekend No Camping Tickets
- Aug 16Aug16Find ticketsSun 12:00Temple Island Meadows - Henley-On-ThamesRewind South - Sunday Day Tickets
- Aug 14Aug14Until Aug 16Temple Island Meadows - Henley-On-ThamesRewind South - Weekend Camping TicketsFind ticketsTemple Island Meadows - Henley-On-ThamesRewind South - Weekend Camping TicketsAug 14 00:00Find tickets
- Aug 14Aug14Until Aug 16Temple Island Meadows - Henley-On-ThamesRewind South - Weekend No Camping TicketsFind ticketsTemple Island Meadows - Henley-On-ThamesRewind South - Weekend No Camping TicketsAug 14 00:00Find tickets
About Wet Wet Wet
Following on from their hugely successful UK Spring Tour, Wet Wet Wet have today announced a six-date Scottish tour that kicks off in Aberdeen before taking in Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Edinburgh, and Inverness.
Graeme Clark said, “We can’t wait to get back out on the road. For us, there’s nothing like coming back to Scotland and playing to the best fans in the world.”
Kevin Simm commented “Playing in Scotland means so much to the guys, and to me now that I’m an honorary Scot! The Scottish fans in particular have really welcomed me into the band and their enthusiasm and excitement at the shows has been amazing. I can’t wait to get out and play for them again.”
Bursting onto the scene out of Glasgow in 1987, Wet Wet Wet has undeniably been a musical phenomenon. The band have gone on to sell over 15 million albums and singles, spent over 500 weeks on the UK charts and sold hundreds of thousands of gig tickets.
Love Is All Around, was the biggest selling single of 1994, when it spent 15 weeks at No1, making it the longest spell at the top for any UK artist.
The band performed on the renowned BBC TV programme Top Of The Pops 56 times, a record for a Scottish artist.
ABOUT KEVIN SIMM
Born in 1980 in Chorley Lancashire, Simm earned his dues performing on the Northern pub and club circuit before auditioning for the ITV show Popstars. The five runner-up contestants formed the group Liberty X. The group had six top 5 singles, with "Just a Little" reaching Number 1. Liberty X spilt in 2007, reforming seven years later but during that time Kevin concentrated on his solo career until the opportunity to audition for The Voice arose. Kevin was coached by Ricky Wilson and won the show releasing his debut single All You Good Friends shortly afterwards. In 2018, Wet Wet Wet introduced him as the new lead singer in two intimate shows in Glasgow and London.
Last updated: June, 2019