14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- Jul 06Jul06Find ticketsTue 18:45Royal Albert Hall - LondonJames Blunt - Once Upon a Mind Tour
- Nov 01Nov01Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Bournemouth - BournemouthWard Thomas - Unfiltered Acoustic TourLow Availability
- Nov 11Nov11Find ticketsThu 19:00Grand Central - LiverpoolWard Thomas
- Nov 12Nov12Find ticketsFri 19:00RNCM Concert Hall - ManchesterWard ThomasLimited Availability
- Nov 14Nov14Find ticketsSun 18:30New Victoria Theatre - WokingWard ThomasLow Availability
- Nov 16Nov16Find ticketsTue 19:00Queens Hall Edinburgh - EdinburghWard Thomas - Unfiltered
- Nov 18Nov18Find ticketsThu 19:00The Lemon Tree - AberdeenWard Thomas
- Nov 24Nov24Find ticketsWed 19:00Rhyl Pavilion Theatre - RhylWard Thomas
- Nov 25Nov25Find ticketsThu 19:00Brangwyn Hall - SwanseaWard Thomas
- Nov 27Nov27Find ticketsSat 19:00St Georges Church Brighton - BrightonWard ThomasLow Availability
- Nov 29Nov29Find ticketsMon 19:00Union Chapel - LondonWard Thomas
- Nov 30Nov30Find ticketsTue 19:00Union Chapel - LondonWard ThomasLow Availability
- Nov 17Nov17Find ticketsWed 19:00The Mackintosh Church - GlasgowWard Thomas - UnfilteredLimited Availability
- Nov 26Nov26Fri 19:00Revelation - Ashford Ward ThomasOn partner siteFind tickets Revelation - Ashford Ward ThomasNov 26 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
The record-breaking twins
Ever since Lizzy and Catherine Ward Thomas, twin sisters from Hampshire, were introduced to the sounds of Carrie Underwood, Alison Krauss and Dixie Chicks by a Canadian cousin in their early teens, they’ve had country music beating in their hearts.
The twosome began writing their debut album in 2012 when they were 18 years old and still completing their A-levels. Released by WTW Music in 2014, From Where We Stand climbed to No.41 on the UK albums chart and all the way to No.1 on the UK country chart. It was also named UK Album of the Year at the British Country Music Awards.
Just two years later, the young duo were signed by Sony Music and became the first UK country act to score the No.1 album spot with their sophomore release Cartwheels. Thanks to the emotional title track and catchy singles like Carry You Home and Guilty Flowers, Ward Thomas soon found themselves in the line-up for 2016’s Glastonbury Festival, as well as landing the opening slot for 2017’s Country To Country festival and playing in Groningen, Netherlands at Eurosonic Noorderslag.
For their third album, Ward Thomas went to Nashville where the siblings further honed their songwriting skills while also collaborating in London with Ed Drewett, who’s written with One Direction, Little Mix and Olly Murs. Experimenting with their vocal cadences and harmonies, 2019’s Restless Minds pushed new boundaries in their country-pop sound as well as tackled topics like the women’s movement, social media and mental health.
Largely produced by Jonathan Quarmby (Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker), Ward Thomas’ fourth album Invitation was recorded during lockdown from their Hampshire cottage. Released on 9 October 2020, the twin troubadours supported it by performing a special global live streaming event the next day from The Theatre Royal, Haymarket.
In early 2021, Ward Thomas announced rescheduled UK tour dates for November 2021, with two new dates added in Rhyl and Swansea.
Ward Thomas announce two shows in Wales
The sister act have added dates at Rhyl Pavilion on 24 November and Swansea's Brangwyn Hall on 25 November 2021 to their winter UK tour. Tickets go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 7 May 2021.
Ward Thomas are heading out on a UK tour from 1 – 30 November 2021.
Ward Thomas will perform in the following UK cities:
- Leamington Spa
- Rhyl (just added)
- Swansea (just added)
- London (for two shows)
Tickets for Ward Thomas’ newly announced Rhyl and Swansea tour dates go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 7 May 2021. All other previously announced 2021 UK tour dates are on sale now. Tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.