There are a number of car parks within 5-10 minutes walk of the venue.
* Central Station, East Bridge St (5 mins).Northern Ireland Railways 01232 899411.
* Laganside Bus Centre(2mins).
* Citybus 01232 246485
* Ulsterbus 01232 333000.
* Belfast City Airport 01232457745.15 mins from centre of town.
* Trains to Central Station take 8-10 mins
* Belfast International Airport 01849 422888. 20 miles west of Belfast City Centre.
* An Airbus runs every half hour to and from the Europa Bus Centre.
* From Isle of Man (Isle of Man Steam PacketCompany) to Donegall Quay (5 mins walk).Bookings 01624 661661.
* From Stranraer (Seacat Scotland) to Donegall Quay (5 mins walk). Bookings: 0345 523523.
* From Liverpool (Norse Irish Ferries) to Victoria Terminal 2, West Bank Road. Bookings 01232 779090.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Hours: 10am-5pm Mon-Sat (or until 9pm on event nights). Closed on Sundays and public holidays (except event days when patrons should check with Box Office for opening hours).
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect from the Waterfront Box Office located in the foyer during the hour prior to performance.Take the credit card and Ticketmaster reference number.
Box Office Payment
All major credit cards
* The venue is accessible to wheelchair users and those with special needs.
* Please call the Box Office number: 00 44 2890 334455 for further details
For any additional accessible information please take a look at the venues disabled access guide http://www.waterfront.co.uk/visitor/disabledaccess.aspx
* No refund/exchange.
* Latecomers may be refused admission.
* Photographic or video recording prohibited.
* No smoking in the auditorium.
* Children under the age of three will not be admitted to the Auditorium or Studio, except to productions aimed specifically at children.
* All children must be in possessin of a ticket.
The Belfast Waterfront conference and concert centrecomprises of the Belfast Waterfront Hall which has acapacity of 2235 and the adjoining Studio which seats 450.