187 Upcoming Events
- Aug 07Aug07Find ticketsA Vision Of Elvis undefined Aug 07 19:30Sat 19:30A Vision Of Elvis
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsHorrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain undefined Aug 14 14:30Sat 14:30Horrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsHorrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain undefined Aug 14 18:00Sat 18:00Horrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain
- Aug 15Aug15Find ticketsHorrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain undefined Aug 15 11:30Sun 11:30Horrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain
- Aug 15Aug15Find ticketsHorrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain undefined Aug 15 14:30Sun 14:30Horrible Histories - Worst of Barmy Britain
- Aug 18Aug18Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 18 19:00Wed 19:00Treasure Island
- Aug 19Aug19Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 19 14:30Thu 14:30Treasure Island
- Aug 19Aug19Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 19 19:00Thu 19:00Treasure Island
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 20 14:30Fri 14:30Treasure Island
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 20 19:00Fri 19:00Treasure Island
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 21 14:30Sat 14:30Treasure Island
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 21 19:00Sat 19:00Treasure Island
- Aug 22Aug22Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 22 13:00Sun 13:00Treasure Island
- Aug 22Aug22Find ticketsTreasure Island undefined Aug 22 17:30Sun 17:30Treasure Island
- Aug 23Aug23Find ticketsJason Manford - Work In Progress undefined Aug 23 19:30Mon 19:30Jason Manford - Work In ProgressLow Availability
- Aug 24Aug24Find ticketsPop Divas Live! undefined Aug 24 19:00Tue 19:00Pop Divas Live!
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny undefined Aug 27 19:00Fri 19:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny undefined Aug 27 22:00Fri 22:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsThe Uk Rock Show 2020 undefined Aug 28 19:30Sat 19:30The Uk Rock Show 2020
Loaded 20 out of 187 events
Marine Avenue Whitley Bay Tyne & Wear NE261LZ
Nearest car park is: There is an adjacent car park but it is council owned. It is however free of charge to park there.
Nearest metro station is either Monkseaton or Whitley Bay. Both 5-10 minute walk. 1, 1A, 11, 308, 309, W3 all stop very close to venue. Nearest railway station Central Station in Newcastle
Box Office Numbers
0191 643 2643
Box Office Hours
10:00-4:00 Mid week 10:30-2:30 Saturdays OR from 2 hours before a show
Box Office Collection Accepted
TM Booking Reference Number plus Credit/Debit Card needed for I.D. to collect tickets Letters of Authorisation accepted
Box Office Payment
Both cash and card payments are accepted at our box office, please note venue can’t process contactless payments.
For Acessible bookings book via venue on 0191 251 5484. The adjacent council car park has 4x Accessible bays 4x W/C Bays with accompanying carer seats. 6x central designated accessible seats. 2x accessible toilets in the foyer Lift access to the upstairs bar, access to the auditorium via ramps. Shows going on sale from May 2020 will have their accessible inventory available online.
Come Early. Playhouse Whitley Bay ask that you arrive in enough time to pass through security checks and co-operate fully with their team No Large Bags, Backpacks or Prohibited Items. Please see list below. Inform venue if you have any medical requirements or special needs we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. We would like to reinforce that the advice from the government is to "be alert, not alarmed and be vigilant", and we wish you an enjoyable event at the PLAYHOUSE. Please be aware that ticket holders are strictly prohibited from bring the following items into the PLAYHOUSE and will be subject to inspection for: Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions* Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed* Food* Any refreshments or refreshment containers Flammable liquids in any container Laser pens/pointers Video cameras and professional cameras Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s & recording Equipment. Large/golf umbrellas Knives or weapons of any kind Illegal drugs or substances Alcoholic beverages Signs, banners or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities) Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc) Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc) Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays Balloons Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards Masks and helmets Large studs and chains Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others. *Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult