158 Upcoming Events
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsDudman Academy 'unstoppable' Oct 31 13:30Sunday 13:30Dudman Academy 'unstoppable'
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsDudman Academy 'unstoppable' Oct 31 18:30Sunday 18:30Dudman Academy 'unstoppable'
- 02/11/2021Find ticketsGary Delaney: Gary In Punderland Nov 02 19:00Tuesday 19:00Gary Delaney: Gary In Punderland
- 04/11/2021Find ticketsRob Lamberti - A Celebration of the Songs and Music of George Michael Nov 04 19:30Thursday 19:30Rob Lamberti - A Celebration of the Songs and Music of George Michael
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsCast Academy Morpeth Presents Joseph Nov 06 17:00Saturday 17:00Cast Academy Morpeth Presents JosephLimited Availability
- 07/11/2021Find ticketsCast Academy Cramlington Presents Joseph Nov 07 17:00Sunday 17:00Cast Academy Cramlington Presents Joseph
- 09/11/2021Find ticketsBanff Mountain Film Festival Nov 09 19:30Tuesday 19:30Banff Mountain Film FestivalLow Availability
- 10/11/2021Find ticketsBanff Mountain Film Festival Nov 10 19:30Wednesday 19:30Banff Mountain Film FestivalLow Availability
- 12/11/2021Find ticketsThe Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain Nov 12 19:30Friday 19:30The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- 13/11/2021Find ticketsGirls Just Wanna Have Fun Nov 13 19:30Saturday 19:30Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsHenning Wehn: It'll All Come Out In The Wash Nov 18 20:00Thursday 20:00Henning Wehn: It'll All Come Out In The WashLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 158 events
Marine Avenue Whitley Bay Tyne & Wear NE261LZ
Nearest car park is: There is an adjacent car park but it is council owned. It is however free of charge to park there.
Nearest metro station is either Monkseaton or Whitley Bay. Both 5-10 minute walk. 1, 1A, 11, 308, 309, W3 all stop very close to venue. Nearest railway station Central Station in Newcastle
Box Office Numbers
0191 643 2643
Box Office Hours
10:00-4:00 Mid week 10:30-2:30 Saturdays OR from 2 hours before a show
Box Office Collection Accepted
TM Booking Reference Number plus Credit/Debit Card needed for I.D. to collect tickets Letters of Authorisation accepted
Box Office Payment
Both cash and card payments are accepted at our box office, please note venue can’t process contactless payments.
For Acessible bookings book via venue on 0191 251 5484. The adjacent council car park has 4x Accessible bays 4x W/C Bays with accompanying carer seats. 6x central designated accessible seats. 2x accessible toilets in the foyer Lift access to the upstairs bar, access to the auditorium via ramps. Shows going on sale from May 2020 will have their accessible inventory available online.
Come Early. Playhouse Whitley Bay ask that you arrive in enough time to pass through security checks and co-operate fully with their team No Large Bags, Backpacks or Prohibited Items. Please see list below. Inform venue if you have any medical requirements or special needs we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. We would like to reinforce that the advice from the government is to "be alert, not alarmed and be vigilant", and we wish you an enjoyable event at the PLAYHOUSE. Please be aware that ticket holders are strictly prohibited from bring the following items into the PLAYHOUSE and will be subject to inspection for: Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions* Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed* Food* Any refreshments or refreshment containers Flammable liquids in any container Laser pens/pointers Video cameras and professional cameras Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s & recording Equipment. Large/golf umbrellas Knives or weapons of any kind Illegal drugs or substances Alcoholic beverages Signs, banners or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities) Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc) Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc) Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays Balloons Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards Masks and helmets Large studs and chains Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others. *Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult