About SIX The Musical
Divorced, Beheaded, Drive â Live In Concert
SIX is the electrifying musical phenomenon that everyone has lost their head over. You've seen them in theatres across the world, streamed their album countless times and now you can join the rest of the Queendom for a party and picnic on a Utilita Live From The Drive-In arena stage!
The full musical version proclaimed as "pure entertainment" by the New York Times is back with the West End and UK tour casts travelling to several venues up and down the country.
From Tudor queens to pop princesses, the six wives of Henry VIII take to the mic to tell their tales, remixing 500 years of historical heartbreak into a 75-minute celebration of 21st-century girl power. This intoxicating Tudor take by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss is a histo-remixed pop-concert musical you won't forget.
Named the Musical Of The Decade by WhatsOnStage, SIX is the ultimate show to get people back on their feet and enjoying live theatre at a time when indoor theatres are not permitted to open.
The Queens are back, so grab your crowns and your picnic blankets and get down like it's 1533.
SIX The Musical Photo Gallery
SIX The Musical Tickets
TICKET UPDATE: Premium Tickets are selling out fast across all dates.
Good availability for Standard Tickets across most dates.
|Tue 4 Aug - 17:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Wed 5 Aug - 21:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Thu 6 Aug - 17:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Thu 6 Aug - 21:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Fri 7 Aug - 21:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Sat 8 Aug - 17:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Sat 8 Aug - 21:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Sun 9 Aug - 17:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Sun 9 Aug - 21:00||Milton Keynes - The National Bowl|
|Tue 11 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Wed 12 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Thu 13 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Fri 14 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Sat 15 Aug - 17:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Sat 15 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Sun 16 Aug - 17:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Sun 16 Aug - 21:00||Liverpool Central Docks|
|Tue 11 Aug - 21:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Wed 12 Aug - 21:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Thu 13 Aug - 17:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Fri 14 Aug - 21:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Sat 15 Aug - 17:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Sat 15 Aug - 21:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Sun 16 Aug - 17:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Sun 16 Aug - 21:00||Leeds East Airport|
|Tue 18 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Wed 19 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Thu 20 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Fri 21 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Sat 22 Aug - 17:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Sat 22 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Sun 23 Aug - 17:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Sun 23 Aug - 21:00||Bolton - University of Bolton Stadium|
|Wed 19 Aug - 17:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Wed 19 Aug - 21:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Thu 20 Aug - 21:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Fri 21 Aug - 17:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Fri 21 Aug - 21:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Sat 22 Aug - 17:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Sat 22 Aug - 21:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Sun 23 Aug - 21:00||Teesside International Airport|
|Tue 25 Aug - 21:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Wed 26 Aug - 17:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Wed 26 Aug - 21:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Thu 27 Aug - 17:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Fri 28 Aug - 21:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Sat 29 Aug - 17:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Sat 29 Aug - 21:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Sun 30 Aug - 17:00||Bristol Filton Airfield|
|Tue 25 Aug - 21:00||Lincolnshire Showground|
|Wed 26 Aug - 17:00||Lincolnshire Showground|
|Wed 26 Aug - 21:00||Lincolnshire Showground|
|Thu 27 Aug - 21:00||Lincolnshire Showground|
|Sat 29 Aug - 17:00||Cheltenham Racecourse|
|Sat 29 Aug - 21:00||Cheltenham Racecourse|
|Sun 30 Aug - 17:00||Cheltenham Racecourse|
|Sun 30 Aug - 21:00||Cheltenham Racecourse|
|Tue 01 Sept - 21:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Wed 02 Sept - 17:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Wed 02 Sept - 21:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Thu 03 Sept - 21:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Fri 04 Sept - 17:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Sat 05 Sept - 17:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Sat 05 Sept - 21:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Sun 06 Sept - 17:00||Edinburgh - The Royal Highland Centre|
|Tue 01 Sept - 21:00||Newmarket Racecourse|
|Wed 02 Sept - 17:00||Newmarket Racecourse|
|Wed 02 Sept - 21:00||Newmarket Racecourse|
|Thu 03 Sept - 21:00||Newmarket Racecourse|
|Sat 05 Sept - 17:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Sat 05 Sept - 21:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Sun 06 Sept - 17:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Sun 06 Sept - 21:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Mon 07 Sept - 21:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Tue 08 Sept - 17:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Tue 08 Sept - 21:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Wed 09 Sept - 17:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Wed 09 Sept - 21:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Thu 10 Sept - 17:00||Birmingham - Resorts World Arena|
|Tue 08 Sept - 21:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Wed 09 Sept - 17:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Wed 09 Sept - 21:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Thu 10 Sept - 21:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Fri 11 Sept - 17:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Fri 11 Sept - 21:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Sat 12 Sept - 17:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
|Sat 12 Sept - 21:00||London - Colesdale Farm|
Utilita Live From The Drive-In Tickets
SIX The Musical FAQs
Which SIX cast members will be performing at Utilita Live From The Drive-In?
Milton Keynes, Leeds, Teesside, Lincoln, Cheltenham, Newmarket & Birmingham Queens
- Catherine Of Aragon - Jarneia Richard- Noel
- Anne Boleyn - Courtney Bowman
- Jane Seymour - Natalie Paris
- Anna Of Cleves - Cherelle Jay
- Katherine Howard - Sophie Issacs
- Catherine Parr - Danielle Steers
- Alternate Catherine of Aragon and Katherine Howard - Zara MacIntosh
- Alternate Anne Boleyn and Anna Of Cleves - Collette Guitart
- Alternate Jane Seymour and Catherine Parr - Hana Stewart
Liverpool, Bolton, Bristol, Edinburgh & London Queens
- Catherine Of Aragon - Lauren Drew
- Anne Boleyn - Maddison Bulleyment
- Jane Seymour - Lauren Byrne
- Anna Of Cleves - Shekinah MacFarlane
- Katherine Howard - Jodie Steele
- Catherine Parr - Athena Collins
- Alternate Catherine of Aragon and Anna of Cleves - Cassandra Lee
- Alternate Anne Boleyn and Katherine Howard - Jennifer Caldwell
- Alternate Jane Seymour and Catherine Parr - Harriet Watson
We cannot guarantee the performance of any Queen at a given performance and alternates might step in at any performance with no notice.
Will I be seeing the full SIX show at Utilita Live From The Drive-In?
Yes, the whole show will be performed live from start to finish. The duration is 75 minutes and there is no interval.
Will the SIX cast be wearing their show costumes?
Is the show being performed as a concert or with full choreography?
The cast will be performing the show with full choreography.
How will I see the stage and the cast if we are parked a long way away?
Like most concerts, there will be large screens either side of the stage showing all of the action.
Can I sing and dance along?
We hope you can enjoy yourselves without spoiling the enjoyment of others around you.
Will the music be played live by the musicians?
Yes, the musicians - our "ladies in waiting" - will be playing live.
Will we be able to "meet and greet" after the show for autographs and photos?
Due to current social distancing guidelines related to Covid-19, sadly the cast will not be available after the performance to meet audience members.
Is the show being filmed for broadcast?
No, this production is not being filmed and filming of the performance prior to the Mega Six is strictly prohibited.
Utilita Live From The Drive-In FAQs
When & Where is Utilita Live From The Drive-In?
We have 12 sites across the UK, opening from mid-July onwards
- Birmingham, Resorts World Arena
- Bolton, University of Bolton Stadium
- Bristol, Filton Airfield
- Edinburgh, The Royal Highland Centre
- Leeds, Leeds East Airport
- Lincoln , Lincolnshire Showground
- Liverpool, Central Docks Liverpool Waters
- London, Colesdale Farm
- Milton Keynes, The National Bowl
- Newmarket, Newmarket Racecourse
- Teessside, Teessside International Airport
What are the dates and times?
Venues will open across the UK at the end of July until September 2020 and in line with government guidance. Performance timings will vary across the day. There will be morning, afternoon, early evening and late evening performances, depending on the artist and productions. Some performances will run twice on the same day.
Gates will open ahead of the performances in line with the pre-event information that will be sent to you 3-7 days prior to the show, so please follow the guidance.
How do I purchase tickets?
WARNING: tickets from any other source will be refused entry.
- ALL TICKETS must be purchased in advance.
- TICKETS can be purchased depending on the number of people in your car.
- You can purchase a ticket for 2 – 7 people per car. Cars or vehicles accommodating more than 7 people will not be allowed on site
- All cars arriving for the concerts will have their tickets scanned and the number of passengers in the vehicle checked.
- Party size cannot exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct ticket for the number of passengers in your vehicle to avoid delays on arrival.
- All tickets will be print at home eTickets.
- Please make sure you have your barcode ready for scanning (either in printed form or electronically on your mobile phone)
- There is no admission once the performance has started.
What different ticket types are there?
Customers can purchase a Premium Ticket or a Standard Ticket.
Customers with accessible requirements will be able to purchase an accessible ticket.
What does the Premium Ticket include?
- Guaranteed location in the First 3 rows from the front of the stage
- Priority exit from site at the end of show
I haven't recieved my ticket?
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. If your ticket has not arrived via email please contact help.ticketweb.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new. Please check your spam/junk folder before getting in touch.
What if I forget my ticket?
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. Please ensure you have access to your tickets on your smartphone before arriving.
Is there an age restriction?
Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
What kind of vehicle can I bring, and how many people?
Vehicles NOT permitted - oversized vehicles (over 2m in height), coaches, buses (including minibuses), campers, RVs, limousines, commercial vehicles such as vans, Light Goods Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and vehicles with trailers.
- Standard passenger vehicles only.
- Party size will not exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle. Maximum vehicle capacity of 6 people.
- It is recommended that you only travel with people from you household in line with Government guidance. Changes in restrictions will apply to Utilita Live from the Drive-In
- Larger passenger vehicles such as 4x4s may be placed at the sides of the venue to avoid blocking the views of others.
- At the end of the show we ask that customers refrain from starting their engines until instructed by the stewards who will direct customer to the exits.
- Once parked up and in position, cars may not leave the venue until the show has concluded and on instruction from the stewards.
How is the venue setup?
Experience some of your favourite acts in a unique, once in a lifetime setting (similar to an outdoor concert) The only difference is there will be far fewer people! (around 300 cars per show)
We will provide the following to ensure an incredible experience for you and the family.
- Your own dedicated area next to your vehicle is available for you to stand, or bring folding seats to sit, and enjoy the concertYour own dedicated area next to your vehicle is available for you to stand, or bring folding chairs to sit, and enjoy the performances. Please note umbrellas are not permitted.
- Concert quality sound from our live stage with a full state of the art sound system and lighting rig.
- High definition LED Screens
- We aim to provide a good view of the stage and the screens from across the site.
- All parking is unreserved. You will be directed to a designated bay by the traffic team.
- All vehicle engines and lights must be switched off during the performance.
- If your battery runs flat please wait until all other vehicles have left the venue and staff will come and assist you.
How Do I enter the venue?
Event signage and stewards will direct you once you arrive at the venue. You will receive pre-event information 3-7 days before the event with full arrival details and other guidance.
Travelling to the event?
Please refer to the pre event information for detailed maps to assist your arrival to the venue.
Welfare and Covid19
Whilst venues will be adopting enhanced safety measures to help attendees stay safe, the risk cannot be completely eliminated. Upon attending an event, you assume all risk associated with Covid-19 (unless in any way caused by the negligence the venue). You will also be expected to:
- abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus); and
- follow all directions provided by the venue and its staff members.
You must not attend an event if you believe that you may have been infected by Covid-19
Failure to comply with these measures shall entitle the venue to eject you from the event.
Please contact the venue at which you are attending an event directly for more information on the safeguards they will be implementing.
All events are all subject to the latest Government guidance rules to manage the transmission of Covid-19. All customers and staff are expected to adhere to the guidance and follow the code of conduct which will be in the pre event information pack sent 3-7 days before the event.
The following individuals MUST NOT ATTEND the event;
- Any individual displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 (New persistent cough, High temperature, Loss of taste or smell)
- Any individual who is self-isolating either due to displaying symptoms as above for 7 days, or any member of their household who is self-isolating for 14 days.
- Any individual who has been instructed by the relevant contact tracing authority to isolate.
We ADVISE the following individuals NOT TO ATTEND the event;
- Any individual who has been informed that they are extremely clinically vulnerable and that they should be shielding.
- Individuals who live in the same household as an individual who is extremely clinically vulnerable.
What happens if the weather is poor?
Concerts are only ever cancelled due to the weather if the conditions become dangerous. However, you cannot bring an umbrella, so please dress appropriately.
What if I need to leave during the performance?
Vehicles must remain stationary in the venue until the performance has ended and stewards have given drivers the signal to start engines and exit. If, however there is an emergency please put your hazard lights on and a member of security will help you.
Can I bring my pet(s)?
No pets allowed however assistance dogs are permitted.
Can I smoke?
Yes, as the event is open air, however, please be mindful of others and ensure you take your litter home with you.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
No food and drink permitted including alcohol (unless for medical reasons)
You are however permitted to bring in 1 x 500ml sealed bottle of water per person.
Can I purchase food and drink at the venue?
Yes, more details will be available soon.
Can I order Takeaway?
No. External deliveries will not be given access to the event site.
What method of payment is accepted at the event?
Card and contactless phone payments only.
Where are the toilets located?
Toilets are located around the venue however customers will only be able to use the block closest to their cars. Physical distancing queuing and regular cleaning will be in place and we encourage you wear a face mask when using the toilets. We recommend using your facilities at home first before coming to the event.
I have a ticket for another performance on the same day?
At the end of each performance all vehicles will need to leave the event site to allow event staff to clean and prepare for the next performance.
- No drones, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses.
- Any items reasonably considered for use as a weapon.
- No drugs (including legal/herbal highs) are permitted.
- No umbrellas, no flares, fireworks or smoke emitting devices.
- Gazebos are not permitted
- No underage drinking or alcohol consumption by the driver.
- No camping stoves & BBQ's.
- All customers must arrive in a standard passenger vehicle (details above) â no pedestrians permitted.
- No items may be passed between your own dedicated area and another.
Get in Touch
For Ticketmaster customer services please use the following link: help.ticketweb.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
How do I purchase an accessible ticket?
Accessible tickets are available to purchase on Ticketmaster. If you have specific accessible requirements, please complete the following form: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2JROGS/
Where are the accessible car park spaces located?
Accessible spaces will be located next to the accessible facilities. Venue maps will be in the pre event information pack sent 3 â 7 days prior to the event.
Are the accessible toilets located close to the accessible spaces?
Yes, accessible facilities will be located as close as possible to the accessible parking zone. Please refer to the venue map in the pre event information pack.
Do you require a BSL interpreter?
Please purchase your accessible ticket on Ticketmaster and complete the following form should you require a BSL interpreter www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2JROGS/
Flickering light effects, lasers, strobing, pyrotechnics and other effects may be used during performances.
At the event ihow do I get assistance, if I need help
Event stewards will be located across the venue who will help you if you require assistance.
Get in touch
You can contact the Ticketmaster Accessible team via email at email@example.com