74 Upcoming Events
- Find ticketsPussycat Dolls undefined undefined undefined undefinedPussycat DollsPostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Sep 08Sep08Find ticketsSHAGGED MARRIED ANNOYED with Chris & Rosie Ramsey undefined Sep 08 20:00Wed 20:00SHAGGED MARRIED ANNOYED with Chris & Rosie RamseyLow Availability
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsSHAGGED MARRIED ANNOYED with Chris & Rosie Ramsey undefined Sep 09 18:30Thu 18:30SHAGGED MARRIED ANNOYED with Chris & Rosie RamseyLow Availability
- Sep 30Sep30Find ticketsGENESIS - The Last Domino? undefined Sep 30 18:00Thu 18:00GENESIS - The Last Domino?
- Sep 30Sep30Thu 19:00Genesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel PackagesOn partner siteFind ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Sep 30 19:00Find ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Sep 30 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Oct 01Oct01Find ticketsGENESIS - The Last Domino? undefined Oct 01 18:00Fri 18:00GENESIS - The Last Domino?
- Oct 01Oct01Fri 19:00Genesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel PackagesOn partner siteFind ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 01 19:00Find ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 01 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Oct 08Oct08Find ticketsRiverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show undefined Oct 08 19:30Fri 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show
- Oct 09Oct09Find ticketsRiverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show undefined Oct 09 14:30Sat 14:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show
- Oct 09Oct09Find ticketsRiverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show undefined Oct 09 19:30Sat 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show
- Oct 10Oct10Find ticketsRiverdance: The New 25th Anniversary Show undefined Oct 10 19:30Sun 19:30Riverdance: The New 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
- Oct 11Oct11Find ticketsPaul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott undefined Oct 11 18:00Mon 18:00Paul Heaton & Jacqui AbbottLow Availability
- Oct 30Oct30Find ticketsChris Ramsey - 20/20 undefined Oct 30 18:30Sat 18:30Chris Ramsey - 20/20Low Availability
- Nov 08Nov08Find ticketsSteps - Official VIP Ticket Experiences undefined Nov 08 19:00 On partner siteMon 19:00Steps - Official VIP Ticket ExperiencesOn partner site
- Nov 08Nov08Find ticketsSteps - What the Future Holds Tour undefined Nov 08 19:30Mon 19:30Steps - What the Future Holds Tour
Loaded 20 out of 74 events
Utilita Arena Newcastle is only 3 minutes from the A1 North - South route. Take the A184 signposted 'City Centre', and then follow the A189 over the Redheugh Bridge. When in the vicinity of the Arena, follow the signs to the appropriate car parks. The Arena is located at the Newcastle end of the Redheugh Bridge
There is an onsite car park behind the Arena (600 spaces). This is available for day and event parking. Charges apply. *** The car parking rate for events will be £7 from September 2019.***
Nearest Metro Station: Newcastle Central (10 minute walk from the Arena) Nearest Railway Station: Newcastle Central (10 minute walk from the Arena) Nearest Taxi Rank: Newcastle Central (10 minute walk from the Arena) Nearest Bus Stop: Railway Street. (No.22 leaves from Market Street, No.604 leaves from Eldon Square)
Box Office Numbers
Hospitality queries please email email@example.com Group queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org And for general enquires please email UACustomerService@eu.asmglobal.com
Box Office Hours
Opening Times As of Monday 30th March 2020 the box office will only be open on event days/nights This will be from 4pm on show evenings or 1 hour before doors for earlier shows.
Box Office Collection Accepted
On an event day the Box Office will be open until the event starts. Ticket collections can be collected from the box office anytime from purchase. Ticket reprints / duplicates can be collected from our Box Office from 2 hours prior to the show starting only Take the credit card and Ticketmaster reference number as proof of purchase. The cardholder must be present to sign for the tickets. Dupes can be collected from the Venue 1 hour before doors. They cannot be collected any earlier No exchanges or refunds as stated in our Terms & Conditions, unless at the manager discretion
Box Office Payment
Debit Card/Credit card – services charges & facility fees apply
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. If you have any queries regarding accessible tickets, please contact Ticketmaster by emailing Access@ticketmaster.co.uk or by emailing the Venue Newcastle.email@example.com. All patrons who have specific requirements of any sort e.g. standing/walking difficulties, pregnant, hard of hearing or blind must be referred to the Accessibility Hotline A lift is available. Accessibility seating is situated in ramped areas on floor level and at the back of the upper tiers. There are 52 wheelchairs spaces. Usage depends on configuration of event. Free companion tickets are available
Please be assured that public safety continues to be our priority. We have a number of security measures in place visible and non-visible, with personnel internal and external for all events. Our event and security teams continue to remain vigilant and are working together with local and national authorities to ensure our visitors have the safest and most enjoyable experience whilst visiting the Utilita Arena. We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress NO LARGE BAGS OR BACK PACKS at all will be permitted into the venue. • No Large Bags or Backpacks. Please be aware that we will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue. For full list of none permitted items please visit www.utilitaarena.co.uk/venue-information/venue-safety/ No cameras or recording devices allowed. No food or drink to be taken into the arena (unless in exceptional circumstances i.e. medical purposes). The venue is non-smoking throughout
Please note: As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult, defined as someone 16+ years of age who will be present for the full duration of the event. Because of safety regulations, anyone entering the Arena must have a paid ticket even if the child is not using the seat. (Unless otherwise stipulated by the Venue) Under 14s must be accompanied by an Adult. It is advised that children under the ages of 3yrs should not be admitted except for particular productions as advised by the Box Office Baby changing facilities are available For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor. Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their childrens safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities. Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
For general venue enquiries, please email UACustomerService@eu.asmglobal.com Reserved seating or standing depending on the event. Lots of fast food outlets available and four fully licensed bars. Over 25 policy in operation. Suites & Corporate hospitality is available. Enquires must be directed to our Marketing Department: 0191 260 6023. Weather conditions affecting travel: The policy of promoters who hire our facility is that if the show proceeds then no refunds are available. Personal circumstances come into play and it is up to each patron to asses their own circumstances as regards weather conditions prevailing at the time of the event. Should an event be cancelled or rescheduled, the venue will endeavour to broadcast this information as soon as possible via local media and our website; patrons who bought tickets via our agency Ticketmaster would be informed directly by them, by either phone or text as per information supplied at the time of booking.