Twenty One Pilots
4 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom4 Events
- 21/06/2022Find ticketsThe Camden Assembly - London Twenty One Pilots Jun 21 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00The Camden Assembly - LondonTwenty One Pilots
- 22/06/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London Twenty One Pilots Jun 22 2022 19:00Wednesday 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonTwenty One PilotsLow Availability
- 23/06/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Brixton - London Twenty One Pilots Jun 23 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00O2 Academy Brixton - LondonTwenty One PilotsLow Availability
- 25/06/2022Find ticketsSSE Arena, Wembley - London Twenty One Pilots Jun 25 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonTwenty One PilotsLow Availability
Chart-topping, genre-hopping duo from Columbus, Ohio
It’s no backhanded compliment to suggest that Twenty One Pilots have proved that self-promotion can be almost as valuable as musical ability. Right from their earliest days, the Columbus, Ohio band have been utterly present in every way, connecting with fans both IRL and online, crafting engagingly creative music videos. With every shrewd move, the crowds grew bigger and more and more industry heads were turned.
Ever-present Tyler Joseph formed the band (also known as TØP or Twenty Øne Piløts) in 2009 with his school friends Chris Salih and Nick Thomas. The trio released their hip-hop influenced, self-titled debut in 2009. By the time they returned with 2011’s Regional At Best, Salih and Thomas had left, replaced by drummer Josh Dun.
A huge step up followed, as Twenty One Pilots signed to Atlantic imprint Fuelled By Ramen and teamed up with Canadian producer Greg Wells (Katy Perry, Adele, Taylor Swift) for their third album, Vessel. The album was released in 2011 and went Platinum in the US. The band followed it up by touring with Fall Out Boy and appearing at Lollapalooza and Bonnaroo.
When Twenty One Pilots returned in 2015 with Blurryface, they were on the brink of world domination. The album went to No.1 in the US and No.5 in the UK, going quadruple Platinum and Platinum, respectively. The band also contributed the track Heathens to the Suicide Squad soundtrack, earning a Grammy nod and a No.2 single in the process.
Trench followed in 2018, topping the US Alternative Rock albums and going to No.2 in the US and the UK album charts. In 2021, the band released Scaled And Icy, recorded remotely during lockdown.
In 2021, Twenty One Pilots announced four dates at the end of June 2022 in London, including shows in Camden, Shepherd's Bush, Brixton and Wembley.
Twenty One Pilots have announced four UK shows in June 2022.
Twenty One Pilots have confirmed shows in the following in June 2022:
- Camden Assembly
- O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- O2 Brixton Academy
- SSE Wembley Arena
Tickets for TØP's UK shows go on sale from 09:00 on 23 June 2021.