Alternative and Indie
8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- 15/01/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Bristol - Bristol Tremonti Jan 15 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolTremonti
- 16/01/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Leeds - Leeds Tremonti Jan 16 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsTremonti
- 17/01/2022Find ticketsO2 Ritz Manchester - Manchester Tremonti Jan 17 2022 19:00Monday 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTremonti
- 19/01/2022Find ticketsSWG3 Galvanizers Yard - Glasgow Tremonti Jan 19 2022 19:00Wednesday 19:00SWG3 Galvanizers Yard - GlasgowTremonti
- 21/01/2022Find ticketsThe Limelight - Belfast Tremonti Jan 21 2022 19:00Friday 19:00The Limelight - BelfastTremonti
- 24/01/2022Find ticketsO2 Institute Birmingham - Birmingham Tremonti Jan 24 2022 19:00Monday 19:00O2 Institute Birmingham - BirminghamTremonti
- 25/01/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London Tremonti Jan 25 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonTremonti
International Events1 Events
- 22/01/2022Find ticketsThe Academy - Dublin, Ireland Tremonti Jan 22 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00The Academy - Dublin, IrelandTremonti
Melodic thrash metal forged in the fires of Creed and Alter Bridge
Voted one of the greatest heavy metal guitarists of all time, Mark Tremonti has been juggling two seminal bands for the last decade.
Founding Creed in 1994, he helped usher in a new wave of music that took post-grunge rock to the top of the charts – winning a Grammy, picking up a dozen imitators and selling over 53 million records worldwide before the band went on hiatus in 2012. Already riding high with sister band Alter Bridge when Creed split, Tremonti still found the time to launch yet another ambitious band.
Originally started as a speed metal side solo project, Tremonti quickly grew into a major collaboration to house the music that didn’t sit comfortably in either Creed or Alter Bridge – heavier, more melodic and pushing towards the harder fringes of thrash. Recruiting ex-Creed bandmates Eric Friedman and Brian Marshall, Mark Tremonti added Garrett Whitlock to form the band’s first line-up.
Tremoniti released their first album, All I Was, in July 2012 – with recording squeezed into the downtime between tours with Alter Bridge. Lead single You Waste Your Time immediately jumped to No.10 on the iTunes Rock Songs Chart, and the album’s heavier classic metal feel won over Creed fans who were worried the new band wouldn’t live up to the hype.
Wolfgang Van Halen replaced Marshall after the album came out and Mark Tremonti took a year out to record Alter Bridge’s Fortress, but the band regrouped again in 2014 to work on two back-to-back albums. Released a year apart, 2015’s Cauterize and 2016’s Dust became statement records for Tremonti – rallying their old fanbase behind their new sound as a string of hit singles landed in the Billboard Top 200.
A Dying Machine arrived in 2018 just as Tremonti kicked off a major European tour supporting Iron Maiden, and just before Whitlock was replaced by Ryan Bennett on drums. Another Alter Bridge record (Walk The Sky) kept Tremonti fans waiting for a few years, but fifth LPMarching In Time was finally released in September 2021.
In October 2021, Tremonti announced a major UK tour for 2022.
Tremonti have announced January 2022 UK tour dates.
Tremonti are playing UK shows in:
Tickets for Tremonti's 2022 tour are on sale from 10:00 on Thursday 14 October 2021.