5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom4 Events
- 29/03/2022Find ticketsUlster Hall Belfast - Belfast Tom Grennan Mar 29 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00Ulster Hall Belfast - BelfastTom GrennanLimited Availability
- 16/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Payment Plan Jun 16 2022 00:00Until 19/06/2022Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Payment Plan
- 16/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Weekend Ticket Jun 16 2022 00:00Until 19/06/2022Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Weekend Ticket
- 19/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Sunday Ticket Jun 19 2022 10:00Sunday 10:00Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Sunday Ticket
International Events1 Events
- 28/03/2022Find tickets3Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2, Ireland Tom Grennan Mar 28 2022 19:30Monday 19:303Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2, IrelandTom GrennanLow Availability
The Bedford-born powerhouse vocalist
Indie-folk artist Tom Grennan first came to prominence as the featured vocalist in Chase & Status' 2016 track All Goes Wrong. Stepping out of his early career in football, Grennan's profile rose following a number of acoustic performances across England's capital that introduced audiences to his gritty vocals. Signing to Insanity Records, he released his debut Something In The Water solo single in 2016.
Spurred on by both his Chase & Status collaboration and his own songs, he unveiled three EPs. Following Something In The Water, he released Release The Breaks in March 2017, and Found What I've Been Looking For four months later. His debut studio album Lighting Matches followed in 2018. Met by strong critical acclaim, it climbed to No.5 on the UK albums chart. Produced by Dan Grech-Marguerat and Fraser T. Smith, who between them had worked with the likes of Adele, Stormzy and Radiohead, Lighting Matches spawned eight singles including the previously released breakthrough tracks.
In 2019, Grennan returned with the acoustic cover of City Of Stars, originally performed by Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone in the Academy Award-winning La La Land. Grennan then dropped a couple of singles – This Is The Place and Oh Please – in early 2020 and performed a virtual gig streamed from the O2 Academy Brixton that autumn.
In early 2021, Grennan confirmed the arrival of his highly anticipated second album, Evering Road, on 5 March 2021. Named after the East London address he shared with his then-girlfriend, it features the aforementioned singles as well as songs like Little Bit Of Love, Something Better and Amen. To celebrate Evering Road's release, he announced his biggest show to date at London's Alexandra Palace on 30 September 2021.
“I’ve missed playing live so much,” said Grennan, “it’s going to be so special to get on stage and connect with my fans again. Alexandra Palace, let’s do this!”
On 26 February 2021, Grennan also confirmed a UK tour for September and October 2021.
Tom Grennan announces a 2021 UK tour
The powerhouse vocalist will take his new album on the road this September and October.
Tom Grennan is doing a huge UK tour in support of his sophomore album Evering Road from 15 September – 6 October 2021.
Tom Grennan is set to visit the following cities on his 2021 UK tour:
Tickets for Tom Grennan's UK tour go on sale from 09:00 on 5 March 2021. Tickets for his Alexandra Palace show are on sale now.