6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom6 Events
- 21/05/2022Find ticketsTown Hall Birmingham - Birmingham Todrick Hall May 21 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00Town Hall Birmingham - BirminghamTodrick Hall
- 22/05/2022Find ticketsBarrowland - Glasgow Todrick Hall May 22 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowTodrick Hall
- 23/05/2022Find ticketsSt David's Hall - Cardiff Todrick Hall May 23 2022 19:00Monday 19:00St David's Hall - CardiffTodrick Hall
- 24/05/2022Find ticketsBridgewater Hall - Manchester Todrick Hall May 24 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterTodrick Hall
- 25/05/2022Find ticketsThe London Palladium - London Todrick Hall May 25 2022 19:00Wednesday 19:00The London Palladium - LondonTodrick Hall
- 26/05/2022Find ticketsThe London Palladium - London Todrick Hall May 26 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00The London Palladium - LondonTodrick Hall
Musician, choreographer and RuPaul’s Drag Race star
Born and raised in Texas, Todrick Hall is a multi-talented entertainer with an infectious personality. A natural performer from a young age, he took ballet lessons when he was nine and made his Broadway debut in the musical The Colour Purple by the time he was 20.
Hall launched a YouTube page by posting his first video, It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye, in 2008. Over the years, he’s amassed a huge following with his original music and choreographed videos.
Hall first grabbed the national spotlight on American Idol in 2009. After auditioning and impressing judges with his own song, he performed tracks including Kelly Clarkson’s Since U Been Gone, Tina Turner’s What’s Love Got To Do With It? and Queen’s Somebody To Love, making it all the way to the semi-finals.
In 2010, his debut album Somebody’s Christmas arrived. Hall helped choreograph the video for Beyoncé’s top-charting dance song Blow in 2014, while 2015 saw the arrival of his compilation album, MTV’s Todrick: The Music, Vol. 1.
Hall stepped into Lola’s high heels by landing the starring role in Kinky Boots on Broadway in 2016. Also that year, Hall released his sophomore album, Straight Outta Oz, and made a big impression on RuPaul's Drag Race as a guest judge. That led to many more appearances as a recurring judge and choreographer on both the main series and show’s All Stars spin-off.
Hall released his third album Forbidden in 2018. He also collaborated with Taylor Swift, who’d become one of his BFFs, for her 2019 music video You Need To Calm Down, before revealing his own hit track Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels.
With much of the world in lockdown in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, Hall released the EP Quarantine Queen, along with a video for the song Mask, Gloves, Soap, Scrubs that featured Nicole Scherzinger and Little Mix.
Hall’s fourth solo album Femuline was unveiled in June 2021 in honour of LGBTQ Pride Month in the US and includes collaborations from Chaka Khan, Brandy, Tyra Banks and more. To support it, he announced The Femuline Tour, with a six-date UK leg set for May 2022.
Todrick Hall announces 2022 UK tour
With his latest album just released, catch The Femuline Tour when it crosses the country in May 2022. Tickets on sale now.
Todrick Hall is taking The Femuline Tour across the UK from 21 – 26 May 2022.
Todrick Hall will be visiting the following UK cities with The Femuline Tour:
Tickets for Todrick Hall’s 2022 tour dates are on sale now.