17 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom16 Events
- May 05 2021May052021Find ticketsWed 19:00Brighton Concorde 2 - BrightonTherapy?On partner site
- May 06 2021May062021Find ticketsThu 19:30Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthTherapy?On partner site
- May 07 2021May072021Find ticketsFri 19:00Electric Ballroom - LondonTherapy?
- May 08 2021May082021Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So Much for the 30 Years Plan
- May 11 2021May112021Tue 19:00Exeter Phoenix - ExeterTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Exeter Phoenix - ExeterTherapy?May 11 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 13 2021May132021Thu 19:00SWX - BristolTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets SWX - BristolTherapy?May 13 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 14 2021May142021Find ticketsFri 19:00KK's Steel Mill - WolverhamptonTherapy?On partner site
- May 15 2021May152021Sat 18:30Rock City - NottinghamTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Rock City - NottinghamTherapy?May 15 202118:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 17 2021May172021Find ticketsMon 19:00Cambridge Junction - CambridgeTherapy?On partner site
- May 26 2021May262021Find ticketsWed 19:00Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneTherapy?On partner site
- May 27 2021May272021Find ticketsThu 19:00Glasgow Garage - GlasgowTherapy? 30th Anniversary Tour
- May 29 2021May292021Sat 18:30Waterfront - NorwichTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Waterfront - NorwichTherapy?May 29 202118:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Oct 16Oct16Fri 19:30The Welly Club - HullTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets The Welly Club - HullTherapy?Oct 16 19:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 08 2021May082021Sat 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So Much for the 30 Year PlanOn partner siteFind tickets O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So Much for the 30 Year PlanMay 08 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 10 2021May102021Mon 19:00Tramshed - CardiffTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Tramshed - CardiffTherapy?May 10 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
International Events1 Events
- Apr 02 2021Apr022021Find ticketsFri 19:00Olympia Theatre - Dublin, IrelandTherapy?
Formed in Belfast in 1989, Therapy? have been described as the bridge between Metallica and Nirvana.
One of the many bands whose careers were jump started by legendary Radio One DJ John Peel, when he played their debut single Meat Abstract on his show. Debut album for A&R records, Nurse, was released in 1993, but it was 1994's Troublegum and single Screamager that really made people take notice. This was followed in 1995 with Infernal Love and in 1998 with Semi-Detached.
Since then, they have changed labels, released some more records, but most importantly have never given up playing good rock music for their fans, with a live show honed over countless road dates and festival appearances.
Therapy?’s first recording for new label Amazing Record Co., Disquiet is 11 tracks of charged, in-your-face, bruisingly melodic punk/metal. A sequel of sorts to the band’s million-selling 1994 album, Troublegum, it’s by turns confrontational, challenging, vengeful and venomous, a visceral and utterly compelling document of a confident band operating at the peak of their powers. Produced by Tom Dalgety (Royal Blood/Band of Skulls/Turbowolf) at Blast studios in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and featuring cover art by long time collaborator Nigel Rolfe (Troublegum, Suicide Pact You First, A Brief Crack Of Light), it’s both the most accessible record Therapy? have made in two decades, and a reaffirmation of their healthy respect for noise, chaos and unsettling psychodrama.
Disquiet is Therapy? at their sharpest and most focussed, a weighty, undeniably powerful and emotionally affecting body of work which both builds upon the band’s acclaimed catalogue and opens up new creative horizons. Updating the angst-filledTroublegum story with searing honesty and no little wit, it’s a fascinating, bold and belligerent set of modern rock anthems which stands toe-to-toe with the finest albums in the Therapy? canon.