16 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom15 Events
- Nov 04Nov04Find ticketsThu 19:00Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneTherapy?On partner site
- Feb 05 2022Feb052022Find ticketsSat 19:00The Limelight - BelfastTherapy? - 30th Anniversary Show
- Mar 23 2022Mar232022Wed 19:00Tramshed - CardiffTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Tramshed - CardiffTherapy?Mar 23 202219:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Mar 25 2022Mar252022Find ticketsFri 19:00KK's Steel Mill - WolverhamptonTherapy?On partner site
- Mar 26 2022Mar262022Find ticketsSat 19:30Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthTherapy?On partner site
- Mar 28 2022Mar282022Mon 19:00Exeter Phoenix - ExeterTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Exeter Phoenix - ExeterTherapy?Mar 28 202219:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Mar 30 2022Mar302022Find ticketsWed 19:00Cambridge Junction - CambridgeTherapy?On partner site
- Mar 31 2022Mar312022Thu 19:00SWX - BristolTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets SWX - BristolTherapy?Mar 31 202219:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 01 2022Apr012022Find ticketsFri 19:00Brighton Concorde 2 - BrightonTherapy?On partner site
- Apr 02 2022Apr022022Sat 18:30Waterfront - NorwichTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Waterfront - NorwichTherapy?Apr 02 202218:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 08 2022Apr082022Fri 18:30Rock City - NottinghamTherapy?On partner siteFind tickets Rock City - NottinghamTherapy?Apr 08 202218:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 09 2022Apr092022Find ticketsSat 19:00Electric Ballroom - LondonTherapy?Limited Availability
- Apr 10 2022Apr102022Sun 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So Much for the 30 Year PlanOn partner siteFind tickets O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So Much for the 30 Year PlanApr 10 202219:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 10 2022Apr102022Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterTherapy? - So much for the 32 year plan
- Apr 13 2022Apr132022Find ticketsWed 19:00Glasgow Garage - GlasgowTherapy? 30th Anniversary Tour
International Events1 Events
- Feb 04 2022Feb042022Find ticketsFri 19:00Olympia Theatre - Dublin, IrelandTherapy?
Formed in Belfast in 1989, Therapy? have been described as the bridge between Metallica and Nirvana.
One of the many bands whose careers were jump started by legendary Radio One DJ John Peel, when he played their debut single Meat Abstract on his show. Debut album for A&R records, Nurse, was released in 1993, but it was 1994's Troublegum and single Screamager that really made people take notice. This was followed in 1995 with Infernal Love and in 1998 with Semi-Detached.
Since then, they have changed labels, released some more records, but most importantly have never given up playing good rock music for their fans, with a live show honed over countless road dates and festival appearances.
Therapy?’s first recording for new label Amazing Record Co., Disquiet is 11 tracks of charged, in-your-face, bruisingly melodic punk/metal. A sequel of sorts to the band’s million-selling 1994 album, Troublegum, it’s by turns confrontational, challenging, vengeful and venomous, a visceral and utterly compelling document of a confident band operating at the peak of their powers. Produced by Tom Dalgety (Royal Blood/Band of Skulls/Turbowolf) at Blast studios in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and featuring cover art by long time collaborator Nigel Rolfe (Troublegum, Suicide Pact You First, A Brief Crack Of Light), it’s both the most accessible record Therapy? have made in two decades, and a reaffirmation of their healthy respect for noise, chaos and unsettling psychodrama.
Disquiet is Therapy? at their sharpest and most focussed, a weighty, undeniably powerful and emotionally affecting body of work which both builds upon the band’s acclaimed catalogue and opens up new creative horizons. Updating the angst-filledTroublegum story with searing honesty and no little wit, it’s a fascinating, bold and belligerent set of modern rock anthems which stands toe-to-toe with the finest albums in the Therapy? canon.