0 Upcoming Events
We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events
About The Windsors
Channel 4’s irreverent royal spoof The Windsors is coming the West End this summer. Written by the creators of the TV series, George Jeffrie and Bert Tyler-Moore, see The Windsors: Endgame at the Prince of Wales Theatre for a limited time from 2 August 2021.
Many of the television show's stars are set appear including Harry Enfield, who plays Prince Charles, along with Kara Tointon, Tracy-Ann Oberman and many more. Director Michael Fentiman, who last did Amélie, is at the helm of the silly staging that features sword fights, songs and snogging competitions.
Like all good soap operas, The Windsors: Endgame is a story of conflict spanning several generations. Will Wills challenge his father for the crown? Or will a determined Camilla see him off and rule the land with an iron fist? Wills needs support form Harry and Meghan if he’s ever going to take over – but will they come back from California and their authentic life with their rescue chickens? And how will Beatrice and Eugenie ever clear their father, Prince Andrew’s name?
Do I need proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to enter the theatre?
As capacity restrictions are lifted, audience members are asked to bring with them proof of double vaccination, a recent negative lateral flow test or natural immunity. Simple ways to demonstrate proof include the NHS Covid Pass, NHS Covid-19 test notification or an internationally recognised equivalent.
Is there anything else I should about know about going to the theatre?
Theatre goers are recommended to keep the following in mind:
• Wear a face covering out of consideration for those around you.
• Do not come to the theatre if you feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate.
• Use the hand-sanitiser available at the theatre.
• Be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the theatre.
• Only bring one small bag that can be stored under your seat, as the cloakrooms are not currently available.
What measures are in place to keep theatre goers safe?
Among the safety and security precautions, the theatre now:
• Delivers an enhanced level of cleaning throughout the venue
• Provides 100% fresh air through the ventilation system
• Carries out contact-free security checks
• Cannot accept cast gifts or arrange opportunities for cast autographs or photos