Alternative and Indie
10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsThe Trentham Estate - Trentham Trentham Live - the Vamps Sep 04 16:00Sat 16:00The Trentham Estate - TrenthamTrentham Live - the Vamps
- Sep 06Sep06Find ticketsO2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon Tyne The Vamps Sep 06 19:00Mon 19:00O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 08Sep08Find ticketsO2 Academy Birmingham - Birmingham The Vamps Sep 08 19:00Wed 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsManchester Academy - Manchester The Vamps Sep 09 19:00Thu 19:00Manchester Academy - ManchesterThe Vamps
- Sep 12Sep12Find ticketsO2 Academy Glasgow - Glasgow The Vamps Sep 12 19:00Sun 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 14Sep14Find ticketsO2 Academy Liverpool - Liverpool The Vamps Sep 14 19:00Tue 19:00O2 Academy Liverpool - LiverpoolThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 15Sep15Find ticketsO2 Academy Leeds - Leeds The Vamps Sep 15 19:00Wed 19:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsThe Vamps
- Sep 17Sep17Find ticketsEventim Apollo - London The Vamps Sep 17 19:00Fri 19:00Eventim Apollo - LondonThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsO2 Academy Bournemouth - Bournemouth The Vamps Sep 18 19:00Sat 19:00O2 Academy Bournemouth - BournemouthThe VampsLow Availability
- Sep 20Sep20Find ticketsO2 Academy Sheffield - Sheffield The Vamps Sep 20 19:00Mon 19:00O2 Academy Sheffield - SheffieldThe Vamps
Pop mastery from the enduring UK boy band
Inspired by the resurgence of boy band popularity in the wake of One Direction’s success, guitarist James McVey took to YouTube to approach vocalist Bradley Simpson with the idea of starting their own group. Enlisting drummer Tristan Evans and bassist Connor Ball, The Vamps began sharing cover versions of popular songs on the platform.
Catching the attention of McFly, both groups hit the road together ahead of the four-piece releasing their 2013 debut single Can We Dance. Their debut full-length Meet The Vamps followed in 2014 and not only broke onto the UK albums chart at No.2, but also spawned four more singles: Wild Heart, Last Night, Somebody To You featuring Demi Lovato and High Hopes. The quartet embarked on their first UK headline tour that autumn.
With the desire of helping more young bands break through, The Vamps launched their own label Steady Records, an offshoot of Universal Music and EMI, in 2015 – signing The Tide as their first act and later adding New Hope Club.
The Vamps saw their next three albums arrive in steady succession. Wake Up was unveiled in 2015 and peaked at No.10 on the UK albums chart. Released in two parts, Night & Day comprised their third and fourth albums. First up was 2017’s chart-topping Night & Day (Night Edition), featuring a collaboration with Norwegian DJ Matoma on EDM global smash All Night. That was followed by 2018’s Night & Day (Day Edition), which debuted at the No.2 spot.
After a rapid-fire cycle of album releases and tours, The Vamps took a short break – however still found time in late 2018 and 2019 for collaborations with DJ Sigala on We Don’t Care and DJ Alok on All The Lies, as well as to co-write and co-produce their four-track Missing You EP.
In summer 2020, The Vamps dropped the single Married In Vegas, which was A-listed on BBC Radio 2, and in early autumn they revealed the track Chemicals. Both singles formed part of their fifth record Cherry Blossom, released on 16 October 2020.
“We’d be lying if we said we didn’t want it to go out into the world and be received positively,” said Simpson of the album they’d honed during lockdown. “But ultimately we love it so much, and that feeling of self-fulfilment is so exciting. These are songs that really touch on parts of our lives.”
The Vamps confirmed details of The Cherry Blossom Tour for April and May 2021. On 3 November 2020, the band announced an exclusive live stream concert for 21 November 2020 played live from Hackney Round Chapel.
The Vamps have announced a global live stream show from Round Chapel in Hackney, London. The one-off, multi-camera event will see the band play songs from their first four albums as well as from their newly released album, Cherry Blossom. This show will not be available on-demand after it has taken place, and with no audience permitted to be there either, the only way to watch it will be to buy tickets.
When purchasing a ticket, you will also have an opportunity to make a charity donation to Help Refugees/Choose Love, a cause chosen by the band that supports over 120 grass roots projects in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and on the US-Mexico border. Help Refugees/Choose Love meet the real needs of refugees and displaced people, filling the gaps where larger NGOs and governments can’t or won’t act.
The Vamps announced The Cherry Blossom Tour from 26 April – 9 May 2021. The shows will see the four-piece perform songs from their new album Cherry Blossom alongside some of their greatest hits.
In 2021 The Vamps are performing in the following UK cities:
Tickets for The Vamps’ live stream show on 21 November 2020 go on sale from 09:00 Friday 6 November 2020.
Tickets for The Vamps’ 2021 Cherry Blossom UK tour dates are on sale now.