8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Sep 23Sep23Find ticketsWaterfront - Norwich The Subways - Young for Eternity Sep 23 07:30Thu 07:30Waterfront - NorwichThe Subways - Young for Eternity
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsO2 Institute Birmingham - Birmingham The Subways - Young for Eternity Sep 24 19:00Fri 19:00O2 Institute Birmingham - BirminghamThe Subways - Young for Eternity
- Sep 25Sep25Find ticketsO2 Forum Kentish Town - London The Subways Sep 25 19:00Sat 19:00O2 Forum Kentish Town - LondonThe SubwaysLow Availability
- Sep 30Sep30Find ticketsRock City - Nottingham The Subways - Young for Eternity Sep 30 18:00Thu 18:00Rock City - NottinghamThe Subways - Young for Eternity
- Oct 01Oct01Find ticketsO2 Academy Bristol - Bristol The Subways Oct 01 19:00Fri 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolThe Subways
- Oct 02Oct02Sat 19:00Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthThe Subways - Young for EternityOn partner siteFind ticketsWedgewood Rooms - Portsmouth The Subways - Young for Eternity Oct 02 19:00Find ticketsWedgewood Rooms - Portsmouth The Subways - Young for Eternity Oct 02 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Oct 03Oct03Sun 19:00Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthThe Subways - Young for EternityOn partner siteFind ticketsWedgewood Rooms - Portsmouth The Subways - Young for Eternity Oct 03 19:00Find ticketsWedgewood Rooms - Portsmouth The Subways - Young for Eternity Oct 03 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Sep 16Sep16Find ticketsHorn @ St Albans - St Albans The Subways Sep 16 20:00 On partner siteThu 20:00Horn @ St Albans - St AlbansThe SubwaysOn partner site
About The Subways
The Subways (UK) are one of the most exciting live bands on the current touring circuit, thrilling crowds with their explosive rock sound and wild stage performances. Firm summer festival favourites, they have graced the main stages of over 100 international festivals. Whether in front of 100 people or 250,000 the band always deliver a high octane and thoroughly entertaining set.
Back in 2005, with an average age of just 16, Billy, Charlotte and Josh crashed onto the international music scene with their, now cult, debut album, Young for Eternity, and rock-club floor filler, Rock & Roll Queen. The sophomore album, All or Nothing (2008), was recorded in LA with producer Butch Vig and is a sonically enormous, harder hitting album. The tracks written at a time when Charlotte and Billy were midst a breakup of their personal relationship and Billy was battling to save his voice by undergoing surgery to remove nodules from his vocal chords. Money and celebrity followed in 2011 with the band working with producer Stephen Street on an insanely catchy record. The band credit the celebrity circus & reckless financial culture as the drive behind tracks such as lead single, We Don't Need Money to Have a Good Time.
Billy, Charlotte & Josh reach their fourth album firing on all cylinders. The Subways are Billy Lunn – Vocals/ Guitar, Charlotte Cooper – Bass/ Vocals, Josh Morgan – Drums