5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Jul 10Jul10Find ticketsFri 17:00Castlefield Bowl - ManchesterSounds of The City - The Streets
- Aug 30Aug30Find ticketsSun 11:30Clapham Common - LondonSouth West Four - Sunday
- Aug 30Aug30Find ticketsSun 11:30Clapham Common - LondonSouth West Four - Sunday VIP
- Aug 29Aug29Find ticketsUntil Aug 30Clapham Common - LondonSouth West Four - Weekend Ticket
- Aug 29Aug29Until Aug 30Clapham Common - LondonSouth West Four - Weekend Ticket Deposit Scheme (3 Payments)Find ticketsClapham Common - LondonSouth West Four - Weekend Ticket Deposit Scheme (3 Payments)Aug 29 00:00Find tickets
About The Streets
The Streets first broke out of the UK garage genre to mainstream consciousness in 2002 with their single Has It Come to This?
Led by Mike Skinner, the group released five studio albums – from their debut Original Pirate Material, to follow-ups A Grand Don’t Come For Free, The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living, Everything Is Borrowed and Computers and Blues – between 2002 and 2011 before disbanding.
In early 2018, The Streets released a new track, Boys Will Be Boys, before reuniting for a special greatest hits UK tour titled The Darker the Shadow, The Brighter the Light that has been extended with additional dates in January and February 2019.
Last updated: January, 2019