For a full listing of cancelled and altered events, click here.
About The Phantom of the Opera London
The West End production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mesmerising and iconic musical, The Phantom of the Opera, is the second longest running musical in London’s West End. The brilliant and timeless romantic tragedy has been showing for over 34 phenomenal years, entertaining audiences across the world since it first opened in 1986 in Her Majesty’s Theatre in London. Read more on the story of the hit musical here.
The Phantom of the Opera London Tickets
Monday – Saturday 19:30
West End Theatre
Her Majesty's Theatre
Matinees Thursday and Saturday 14:30
Group Bookings and Tickets
Group tickets are available for The Phantom of the Opera for groups of 10+ people and for school trips. Get in touch and we are happy to accommodate your group.
Discover More About The Phantom of the Opera - News, Cast Interviews and Features
Check out our features on The Phantom of the Opera musical, including an anniversary feature when the show turned 30 in 2016, and why the classic West End show has theatregoers returning time and time again. We also interviewed the cast for their insights on the show in our YouTube feature:
Where is The Phantom of the Opera playing in London?
The Phantom of the Opera London takes place in Her Majesty’s Theatre, with an address of Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QL, UK.
How to get to Her Majesty’s Theatre London:
- By Underground/Tube – The nearest tube stations are Piccadilly Circus and Charing Cross Station. You can get both the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines to Piccadilly Circus and the Northern and Bakerloo lines, along with rail services, to Charing Cross Station.
- By Bus - Bus routes that operate nearby the theatre include the area are 6, 13, 15, 23, 139, 159, 453
- By Car – Public transport is strongly advised. There is car parking at NCP Denman Street.
When is The Phantom of the Opera playing in London?
The London show runs every evening from Monday to Saturday at 19:30, with an additional matinee show on Thursday and Saturday at 14:30.
How long is The Phantom of the Opera?
The show has a running time of 2 hours 30 minutes, including a 15-minute interval.
Who are the current cast and characters in The Phantom of the Opera London?
The Phantom of the Opera London includes the following characters and cast:
- The Phantom – Josh Pitermain
- Christine Daae – Kelly Mathieson, and Bridget Costello
- Raoul, Cicomte de Chagny – Danny Whitehead
- Carolotta Giudcelli – Breiit Lenting
- Monsieur Firmin – Ross Dawes
- Monsieur Andre – Richard Woodford
- Madame Giry – Jacinta Mulcahy
- Ubaldo Piangi – Paul Ettore Tabone
Please note that character and cast list is subject to change.
Are Accessible tickets available?
Accessible tickets are available including personal assistant tickets, disability facilities and assisted performances. Read more about accessibility at The Phantom of the Opera website here. You can also call their Access Booking Line on 020 7087 7966, or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for all access related enquiries.
Check out our Accessibility Help Page for more information on accessible tickets for events.
Please note that Ticketmaster can only deal with questions and issues regarding tickets. Head to our help page for more ticket information. For all other enquiries regarding the show, please visit The Phantom of the Opera website or contact them directly.