5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Jul 30Jul30Fri 19:30Madding Crowd - BournemouthThe Overtones Album Launch ShowOn partner siteFind ticketsMadding Crowd - Bournemouth The Overtones Album Launch Show Jul 30 19:30Find ticketsMadding Crowd - Bournemouth The Overtones Album Launch Show Jul 30 19:30 On partner siteOn partner site
- Nov 11Nov11Find ticketsBaths Hall - Scunthorpe The Overtones Nov 11 19:00Thu 19:00Baths Hall - ScunthorpeThe Overtones
- Dec 10Dec10Find ticketsYork Barbican - York The Overtones Dec 10 19:30Fri 19:30York Barbican - YorkThe Overtones
- Dec 11Dec11Find ticketsO2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon Tyne The Overtones Dec 11 18:30Sat 18:30O2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneThe Overtones
- Dec 12Dec12Find ticketsSheffield City Hall Oval Hall - Sheffield The Overtones 2021 UK Tour Dec 12 19:30Sun 19:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldThe Overtones 2021 UK Tour
About The Overtones
Multi platinum-selling vocal harmony group The Overtones have announced that Welsh singer/songwriter Jay James has joined the band. This is the start of an exciting new era for the group which has had five Top 10 albums, nine sold-out UK tours and will now embark on a UK tour this December.
A former Royal Navy serviceman, Jay had enjoyed a varied recording career working with the likes of Booker T Jones, John Legend, Naughty Boy and the Jonas Brothers (amongst others) before rising to prominence as Simon Cowell’s tip on the X Factor. Since then Jay has continued to record music and perform as well as becoming an established broadcaster.
The first song to be recorded with this new line-up is Earth Wind & Fire’s September.
With their innate charm and adherence to vintage-modernist style, and a devotion to the timeless appeal of male vocal harmonies, The Overtones are a bridge between pre-rock’n’roll classicism and lively 21st century entertainment. They’ve sold over a million albums, made countless TV appearances and filled venues to capacity on tour after tour, all the while building a relationship with their fans that has real depth and devotion.
In 2018 the group released their sixth album The Overtones, the accompanying sold-out UK tour took their trademark sense of celebration and party on the road with the group living up to the promise of “a night to remember”. That’s the tradition they come from and they’re certainly not about to stop now.
The Overtones will take to the road this December for their annual Christmas tour.
Last updated: July, 2019