9 Upcoming Events
- Jul 09Jul09Thu 18:30Surrey V Sussex T20 BlastOn partner siteFind tickets Surrey V Sussex T20 BlastJul 09 18:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Jul 19Jul19Sun 11:00Surrey V Northamptonshire RlodcOn partner siteFind tickets Surrey V Northamptonshire RlodcJul 19 11:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Jul 26Jul26Sun 11:00Surrey V Somerset Rlodc - GuildfordOn partner siteFind tickets Surrey V Somerset Rlodc - GuildfordJul 26 11:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Aug 02Aug02Sun 11:00Surrey V Warwickshire RlodcOn partner siteFind tickets Surrey V Warwickshire RlodcAug 02 11:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Aug 04Aug04Tue 11:00Surrey V Nottinghamshire RlodcOn partner siteFind tickets Surrey V Nottinghamshire RlodcAug 04 11:00Find ticketsOn partner site
Loaded 9 out of 9 events
By Car - The ground is situation on the A202, near the junction with the A3 and A24, just south of Vauxhall Bridge and 10 minues from Victoria and Waterloo. No match day car parking is available at or in the vicinity of the ground and we advise all customers to use public transport. By Underground - Take the Northern Line from the City or Central London to the Oval tube station. The main entrance to the ground is 100 metres on your left on leaving the station. The ground is also a ten minute walk from Vauxhall tube station which is on the Victoria line. By Rail - Take South West Trains to Vauxhall station which is a short walk from the ground. The station is well served by trains throughout Surrey and Hampshire as well as from the Greater London area. For more information on rail services visit London Transport By Bus - Route numbers 36, 185 and 436 stop outside the ground and other local services stop around the corner. For more information on the buses visit London Buses By Bike - Limited bicycleparking is available for spectator use at the Kia Oval. By Coach - Details of coach parking and dropping off facilitiesare available on request. Please contact Ben Green on 0207 820 5738 who will provide detailsof the coach parking facilities at the New Covent Garden Market. Entrance to the Ground - is via the Pavilion End of the ground on County Match Days. On International days ticketing will indicate the correct entrance. For Oval Events please consult your event documentation.
No match day car parking is available at or in the vicinity of the ground and we advise all customers to use public transport.
Nearest tube: Oval (Northern Line). Nearest BR: Vauxhall (Network South- East) Bus routes: 3,36,59,133,155,159,185 For the latest London travel information visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner Or text TFL to 60835
Box Office Numbers
Surrey CCC : 0871 2306825
Box Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9.30am - 4.00pm
The venue is accessible for disabled patrons and tickets can be purchased direct from the venue
No video cameras or recording devices allowed. No further alcohol
There is no minmum age of admittance.
Fully licensed bar Snacks are available.