168 Upcoming Events
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsNational Television Awards 2021 undefined Sep 09 19:30Thu 19:30National Television Awards 2021
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsTrevor Noah - Back To Abnormal undefined Sep 10 20:00Fri 20:00Trevor Noah - Back To AbnormalLow Availability
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsTrevor Noah - Back To Abnormal undefined Sep 11 20:00Sat 20:00Trevor Noah - Back To AbnormalLow Availability
- Sep 26Sep26Find ticketsBring Me the Horizon undefined Sep 26 18:00Sun 18:00Bring Me the HorizonLow Availability
- Oct 08Oct08Find ticketsNothing But Thieves: the Moral Panic Tour undefined Oct 08 19:00Fri 19:00Nothing But Thieves: the Moral Panic TourLow Availability
- Oct 10Oct10Find ticketsThe Four Tops and Temptations undefined Oct 10 19:30Sun 19:30The Four Tops and TemptationsLow Availability
- Oct 11Oct11Mon 19:00Genesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel PackagesOn partner siteFind ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 11 19:00Find ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 11 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Oct 12Oct12Tue 19:00Genesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel PackagesOn partner siteFind ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 12 19:00Find ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 12 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
- Oct 13Oct13Wed 19:00Genesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel PackagesOn partner siteFind ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 13 19:00Find ticketsGenesis - Official Premium Ticket and Hotel Packages undefined Oct 13 19:00 On partner siteOn partner site
Loaded 20 out of 168 events
The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX. The O2 is situated on Greenwich Peninsula next to North Greenwich Underground and Bus Station.
Car Park 1 is used for parking events within The O2 arena, it is approximately 350m from the main entrance at The O2. It is recommended that tickets are pre-booked due to limited availability. The Peninsula and other areas of Greenwich is a Controlled Parking Zone and there is no parking on the roads surrounding The O2.
By tube The Jubilee Line to North Greenwich Station for The O2 (Zone 2). Canary Wharf in 5 minutes London Bridge or Stratford in 10 minutes Waterloo in 15 minutes Bond Street in 20 minutes The Jubilee line is the only Underground route that connects with all others - so not only can London residents reach us with no hassle, National Rail passengers from all over the UK can too. North Greenwich Underground Station is approximately 200m from the main entrance of The O2. By boat Thames Clippers is the leading scheduled commuter service on the River Thames. Operating between Central London and The O2 with departures from major piers every 20 mins. Thames Clippers also operates The O2 Express on event nights at The O2 arena. Departures every 30 mins from Waterloo Pier 3 hours prior to an arena event start time. After the event, the first departure from QEII Pier is 15 mins after the event finishes. Visit www.thamesclippers.com for further details. By bus Eight TfL bus routes operate to and from The O2 including three 24 hour bus services. By car The M25 (London orbital), the A2/A20 (from the South East) and the M11 (from the North) all offer good access and The O2 is clearly signposted. Please see parking information below. By Docklands Light Railway Just one stop via the Jubilee line from Canary Wharf or Canning Town. By National Rail Southeastern runs services to Charlton train station. Turn left out of the station and catch 486, 472 or N472 buses to North Greenwich, taking you approximately 10 mins to reach the front door of The O2. By taxi and private hire North Greenwich station has its own dedicated taxi rank, private hire taxis are also available on event nights. Pre booking with Greenwich Cars: 02088586661 The O2 encourages environmentally sustainable travel choices and you are strongly recommended to use one of the variety of public transport options above. Please check www.theo2.co.uk or Transport for London’s website www.tfl.gov.uk for transport updates and more detailed travel information.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collection from The O2 main box office is on the day of the event from 2 hours before event doors opening time (see ticket for details). Purchasing credit card and Ticketmaster booking reference number are required for collection. Letters of authorisation are not accepted for collections or duplicate ticket collections.
Box Office Payment
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Cash.
Accessible Seating: The O2 operates a dedicated disabled access booking line. Contact: Tel: 020 8463 3359 Typetalk: 18001 020 8463 3359 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 19:00 Saturday to Sunday: 10:00 – 18:00 For more information on access at The O2 please visit www.theo2.co.uk
Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or subject to a material alteration. Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages without the express written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation. The Venue is not liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Standing tickets can not be duplicated under any circumstances. For any further or specific enquiry in regards to access requirements you can check www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/accessibility or contact the access team via email at access@theO2.co.uk or by phone at 0208 463 3359 Admission (venues within The O2): There is no readmission once you have left a Venue. The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated at the Ticket holder's own risk. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the Venue. A variety of food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be available for purchase inside. The O2 is a no smoking venue. Please note: Level 4 is not recommended for people with vertigo or a fear of heights. In seated areas other members of the audience may stand up during the event. Floor seating is flat / not tiered Some events will contain flashing images Where ID is requested to gain entry to an event this must be a valid in date photo ID (e.g. Driving licence or passport). Invalid or out of date ID will not be accepted and you may be refused entrance.
All children must have a ticket. Children aged 14 or under must be accompanied by an Adult aged 18 or older. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing. Please visit www.theo2.co.uk for further information. Acceptable proof of ID: Passport, international ID card, drivers licence, ISIC card. For a full list of terms and conditions please see www.theo2.co.uk
Opening Hours The O2 opens at 9am and is open till late. Last admission is at 1am. Please see your ticket for entry times to individual venues and events. Food and Beverage There are over twenty bars and restaurants within The O2 on Entertainment Avenue offering a wide range of food and drink options. The bars and restaurants on Entertainment Avenue are open seven days a week. There are also food and drink outlets within The O2 arena for those attending an event. Food or drink purchased outside is not permitted to be taken into The O2 arena. For further info and individual contact details of our bars and restaurants please visit The O2 website at www.theo2.co.uk Terms and conditions of entry can be found on The O2’s website: http://www.theo2.co.uk/venue/terms-of-entry.html For all NON-TICKETING enquiries please contact Customer Services at The O2; email@example.com, 020 8463 2000 between 10:00 and 18:00 daily.