7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Apr 15 2021Apr152021Thu 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterThe Mission - the United European Party TourFind ticketsO2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterThe Mission - the United European Party TourApr 15 202119:00Find tickets
- Apr 16 2021Apr162021Find ticketsFri 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowThe Mission
- Apr 17 2021Apr172021Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsThe Mission - the United European Party Tour
- Apr 21 2021Apr212021Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolThe United European Party Tour
- Apr 23 2021Apr232021Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission
- Apr 23 2021Apr232021Find ticketsUntil Apr 24 2021O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission - Weekend TicketLow Availability
- Apr 24 2021Apr242021Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission
About The Mission
The Mission release their new album, "Another Fall From Grace" on 30th September 2016. This is their first album in three years.
Another Fall From Grace was produced by Wayne Hussey and Tim Palmer and features guest backing vocals from Gary Numan, Martin Gore (Depeche Mode), Ville Valo (HIM), Julianne Regan (All About Eve) & Evi Vine.
“For me, this new Mission album is the long lost missing link between The Sisters Of Mercy’s First & Last & Always and The Mission’s God’s Own Medicine, both albums of course that I was heavily involved in making. I set out this time with the intention of making an album that sounds like 1985. The fact that I feel this has largely been achieved is down to my renewed love for the jingle jangle shimmer of the electric 12 string guitar which featured heavily on those two previously mentioned albums and now the new Mission album.
This is a dark album although I didn’t set out with that intention, it’s just the way things unfolded. I know I did go a little crazy and even a little paranoid during the recording of this album, certainly my mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing all suffered during the course of it. And I think that has informed both the music and the lyrics. So much of this was done in isolation - from the world, from my family, from my friends, and even from my band mates. I can’t say it’s an album I enjoyed making but it is an album I needed to make. It is with huge relief that I can now say it is finished and maybe it’s like an acute pain that you have that once it’s gone you can’t remember how it felt. I hope so as I would like one day to feel the fondness for this record that it maybe deserves.”
Wayne Hussey - Aug 2016