10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- 27/02/2022Find ticketsCheese and Grain - Frome The Mission Feb 27 2022 19:30 On partner siteSunday 19:30Cheese and Grain - FromeThe MissionOn partner site
- 28/02/2022Find ticketsChalk, Brighton - Brighton The Mission Feb 28 2022 18:30 On partner siteMonday 18:30Chalk, Brighton - BrightonThe MissionOn partner site
- 14/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Ritz Manchester - Manchester The Mission Apr 14 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterThe Mission
- 16/04/2022Find ticketsBarrowland - Glasgow The Mission Apr 16 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowThe Mission
- 17/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Leeds - Leeds The Mission Apr 17 2022 18:00Sunday 18:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsThe Mission
- 19/04/2022Find ticketsRock City - Nottingham The Mission Apr 19 2022 18:30 On partner siteTuesday 18:30Rock City - NottinghamThe MissionOn partner site
- 21/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Bristol - Bristol The Mission Apr 21 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolThe Mission
- 22/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London The Mission Apr 22 2022 19:00Friday 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission
- 22/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London The Mission - Weekend Ticket Apr 22 2022 19:00Until 23/04/2022O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission - Weekend Ticket
- 23/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London The Mission Apr 23 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonThe Mission
About The Mission
The Mission release their new album, "Another Fall From Grace" on 30th September 2016. This is their first album in three years.
Another Fall From Grace was produced by Wayne Hussey and Tim Palmer and features guest backing vocals from Gary Numan, Martin Gore (Depeche Mode), Ville Valo (HIM), Julianne Regan (All About Eve) & Evi Vine.
“For me, this new Mission album is the long lost missing link between The Sisters Of Mercy’s First & Last & Always and The Mission’s God’s Own Medicine, both albums of course that I was heavily involved in making. I set out this time with the intention of making an album that sounds like 1985. The fact that I feel this has largely been achieved is down to my renewed love for the jingle jangle shimmer of the electric 12 string guitar which featured heavily on those two previously mentioned albums and now the new Mission album.
This is a dark album although I didn’t set out with that intention, it’s just the way things unfolded. I know I did go a little crazy and even a little paranoid during the recording of this album, certainly my mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing all suffered during the course of it. And I think that has informed both the music and the lyrics. So much of this was done in isolation - from the world, from my family, from my friends, and even from my band mates. I can’t say it’s an album I enjoyed making but it is an album I needed to make. It is with huge relief that I can now say it is finished and maybe it’s like an acute pain that you have that once it’s gone you can’t remember how it felt. I hope so as I would like one day to feel the fondness for this record that it maybe deserves.”
Wayne Hussey - Aug 2016