9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Mar 14 2022Mar142022Find ticketsMon 19:00Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneThe Aces
- Mar 15 2022Mar152022Tue 19:00Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe AcesOn partner siteFind tickets Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe AcesMar 15 202219:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Mar 15 2022Mar152022Find ticketsTue 19:00Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe Aces
- Mar 16 2022Mar162022Find ticketsWed 19:00Manchester Gorilla - ManchesterThe Aces
- Mar 18 2022Mar182022Find ticketsFri 19:00Brudenell Social Club - LeedsThe Aces
- Mar 20 2022Mar202022Find ticketsSun 18:00O2 Institute2 Birmingham - BirminghamThe Aces
- Mar 21 2022Mar212022Find ticketsMon 18:00Thekla - BristolThe Aces
- Mar 23 2022Mar232022Find ticketsWed 19:00Electric Ballroom - LondonThe Aces
International Events1 Events
- Mar 25 2022Mar252022Find ticketsFri 20:00Whelans - Dublin, IrelandThe Aces
The four-piece celebrate their new album with 2021 UK dates
Childhood friends from the small college town of Provo, Utah, The Aces formed in 2012 when they were teenagers. Made up of sisters Cristal and Alisa Ramirez, who’d enlisted their best friends McKenna Petty and Katie Henderson, the indie-pop quartet was originally called The Blue Aces. They released two EPs under that moniker before losing the word “blue” in 2015.
The Aces honed their music chops for a couple of years, playing shows at local venues before being signed to Red Bull Records in 2016. Often compared to bands like HAIM, the female foursome released another EP, I Don’t Like Being Honest, in 2017 before dropping their debut studio album, When My Heart Felt Volcanic, the following year to critical acclaim. Full of upbeat songs and catchy hooks, it incorporated sounds of the ’80s and ’90s with lyrics relatable to young adults everywhere.
Having only performed in their home state of Utah, The Aces hit the road in a big way to promote When My Heart Felt Volcanic. They spent the following two years supporting bands like Five Seconds Of Summer, COIN and Ambassadors, while also selling out their own headline tour across the US, UK and Europe.
The Aces’ deeply personal album, Under My Influence (called TA2 by fans), came out in July 2020 and features songs about their experiences touring. Brimming with honesty, it examines everything from same-sex relationships to heartfelt breakups, while advocating relentless positivity no matter what’s going on.
On 9 September 2020, The Aces announced a run of UK headline dates for May 2021.
The Aces are performing a string of UK headline dates from 1 – 11 May 2021.
The Aces announced shows in the following UK cities:
Tickets for The Aces' May 2021 shows are on sale now.