9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- May 01 2021May012021Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Institute2 Birmingham - BirminghamThe Aces
- May 04 2021May042021Find ticketsTue 18:00Thekla - BristolThe Aces
- May 06 2021May062021Find ticketsThu 19:00Electric Ballroom - LondonThe Aces
- May 07 2021May072021Find ticketsFri 19:00Brudenell Social Club - LeedsThe Aces
- May 09 2021May092021Sun 19:00Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe AcesOn partner siteFind tickets Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe AcesMay 09 202119:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 09 2021May092021Find ticketsSun 19:00Saint Luke's - GlasgowThe Aces
- May 10 2021May102021Find ticketsMon 19:00Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneThe Aces
- May 11 2021May112021Find ticketsTue 19:00Manchester Gorilla - ManchesterThe Aces
International Events1 Events
- Apr 30 2021Apr302021Find ticketsFri 20:00Whelans - Dublin, IrelandThe Aces
The four-piece celebrate their new album with 2021 UK dates
Childhood friends from the small college town of Provo, Utah, The Aces formed in 2012 when they were teenagers. Made up of sisters Cristal and Alisa Ramirez, who’d enlisted their best friends McKenna Petty and Katie Henderson, the indie-pop quartet was originally called The Blue Aces. They released two EPs under that moniker before losing the word “blue” in 2015.
The Aces honed their music chops for a couple of years, playing shows at local venues before being signed to Red Bull Records in 2016. Often compared to bands like HAIM, the female foursome released another EP, I Don’t Like Being Honest, in 2017 before dropping their debut studio album, When My Heart Felt Volcanic, the following year to critical acclaim. Full of upbeat songs and catchy hooks, it incorporated sounds of the ’80s and ’90s with lyrics relatable to young adults everywhere.
Having only performed in their home state of Utah, The Aces hit the road in a big way to promote When My Heart Felt Volcanic. They spent the following two years supporting bands like Five Seconds Of Summer, COIN and Ambassadors, while also selling out their own headline tour across the US, UK and Europe.
The Aces’ deeply personal album, Under My Influence (called TA2 by fans), came out in July 2020 and features songs about their experiences touring. Brimming with honesty, it examines everything from same-sex relationships to heartfelt breakups, while advocating relentless positivity no matter what’s going on.
On 9 September 2020, The Aces announced a run of UK headline dates for May 2021.
The Aces are performing a string of UK headline dates from 1 – 11 May 2021.
The Aces announced shows in the following UK cities:
Tickets for The Aces' May 2021 shows are on sale now.