6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Find ticketsO2 Institute2 Birmingham - BirminghamTate McRaePostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Sep 27Sep27Find ticketsMon 19:00Oran Mor - GlasgowTate McRae *Postponed*On partner site
- Find ticketsManchester Club Academy - ManchesterTate McRaePostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Find ticketsO2 Academy Islington - LondonTate McRaePostponed: Date Announced SoonLimited Availability
- Find ticketsO2 Academy Islington - LondonTate McRaePostponed: Date Announced SoonLow Availability
International Events1 Events
- Sep 25Sep25Find ticketsSat 19:00The Academy - Dublin, IrelandTate McRae
Canadian dancer turned rising star
Tate McRae started out as a child dancer, but has since turned her sights towards pop stardom. Born in Calgary, her family moved to Oman during the first six years of her life. Her mother taught dance lessons, and when they returned to Canada, McRae trained with the School of Alberta Ballet.
At age 13, Tate McRae first gained notice when she finished third in the television competition So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation. This led to appearances on stages across Canada and abroad on Justin Bieber’s world tour, as well as on the Ellen talk show and at The Teen Choice Awards.
In 2017, she decided to concentrate her creative energy on poetry and writing. McRae began a YouTube channel on which she revealed her first music composition – written in just 20 minutes – called I Wrote A Song. That quickly caught on and she launched her Create With Tate music series to release more original tracks and build her fanbase. Within a year, her emotive alt-pop had garnered over 2.5 million subscribers and more than 230 million video views.
McRae released her debut EP All The Things I Never Said in January 2020, featuring the tracks Stupid, That Way, All My Friends Are Fake and Tear Myself Apart (co-written by Billie Eilish and Finneas O’Connell). She supported the EP with a two-part, sold-out tour that visited cities in North America and Europe.
In summer 2020, McRae released the songs Vicious (featuring Lil Mosey) and Don’t Be Sad. Nominated for the PUSH Best New Artist in the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, she performed the new track You Broke Me First during the ceremony’s broadcast in late August. She was later named on YouTube’s Artist On The Rise list.
In September 2020, McRae announced UK tour dates, headlining Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester and London in autumn 2021.
Tate McRae is crossing the pond to play four dates in the UK from 24 – 29 September 2021.
Tate McRae is appearing in the following UK cities in 2021:
Tickets for Tate McRae's 2021 UK headline dates are on sale now.