63 Upcoming Events
- Jan 27 2021Jan272021Find ticketsWed 20:00Ross Noble: HumournoidLow Availability
- Feb 05 2021Feb052021Find ticketsFri 20:00Ed Byrne: If I'm Honest...Low Availability
- Feb 06 2021Feb062021Find ticketsSat 19:30Jason Manford - Like Me
- Feb 10 2021Feb102021Find ticketsWed 19:00Sounds of the 60s Live with Tony Blackburn
- Mar 06 2021Mar062021Find ticketsSat 19:30Russell Watson - 20th Anniversary of The Voice
- Mar 14 2021Mar142021Find ticketsSun 15:00Anton & Erin - Show Time
- Mar 16 2021Mar162021Find ticketsTue 19:00Tommy Emmanuel Plus Special Guest Jerry Douglas
- Mar 21 2021Mar212021Find ticketsSun 15:00Karen Hauer & Gorka Marquez - FIREDANCE
- Apr 19 2021Apr192021Find ticketsMon 19:30Brendan Schaub: 50 Shades of Brown
- Apr 21 2021Apr212021Find ticketsWed 20:00Josh Widdicombe - Bit Much...
Loaded 20 out of 63 events
Please call venue fir current details regarding parking.
Nearest rail: Cardiff Central Station Bus routes: All routes to bus station (five mins walk)Taxi: Mini cabs and black cabs available
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Monday - Saturday: 09:30 - 19:45 (show days) Monday - Saturday: 09:30 - 17:30 (non-show days) If there is a show on a Sunday, the box office opens one hour prior to the start time, to personal callers only.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect from the box office on the day of the performance during business hours. Take the credit card and Ticketmaster reference number. The venue will charge a £2.00 fee per ticket for duplicate orders, payable on collection of tickets.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard/Visa/Cheques with guarantee card/Debit cards/Cash/Travellers Cheques/Theatre Tokens
The venue is accessble to disabled patrons. Please contact the venue on 02920 878444
No cameras, video cameras or audio recording.No food, bottles, cans or alcohol to be brought on to the premises. Mobile phones must be switched off. No pushchairs. This is a non smoking venue. No dress code.
No minimum age of admittance, except for adult orientated shows.
Licensed bar, also serving snacks. In-house restaurant. The air conditioned venue also features exhibition galleries, and is open to the public 10:00 - 16:00 (Monday - Saturday) and one hour before performances (Monday - Sunday). Call the venue on 029 20878 444 for full details.