44 Upcoming Events
- Feb 08Feb08Find ticketsSat 18:00Sabaton + Apocalyptica + AmarantheLow Availability
- Feb 15Feb15Find ticketsSat 18:30Salman Ali - Live In Concert
- Feb 21Feb21Find ticketsUntil Feb 22Arenacross 2020 - 2 Day Pass
- Feb 28Feb28Find ticketsFri 18:30Editors - The Black Gold TourLow Availability
- Mar 07Mar07Find ticketsSat 18:00The Original Harlem GlobetrottersLow Availability
- Apr 02Apr02Find ticketsThu 18:30Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival
- Apr 03Apr03Find ticketsFri 18:30Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival
- Apr 04Apr04Find ticketsSat 10:30Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival
- Apr 04Apr04Find ticketsSat 14:30Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice FestivalLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 44 events
From Wembley Park station, cross the road upon exiting and turn right along Empire Way. After about seven minutes walk the Arena is on the left (Engineers Way). For sat nav searches please type in the following post code: HA9 0AA
For all parking information please go to: https://www.wembleyofficialparking.com/
Nearest British Rail - Wembley Central, Wembley Stadium. Nearest Tube - Wembley Park, Wembley Central. PLEASE NOTE – Due to the ongoing redevelopment works at all 3 Wembley stations, there may be changes to tube and train travel. For up-to-date details on how your travel to Wembley may be affected please contact London Transport on 020 7222 1234; National Rail Enquiries 08457 48 49 50 24Hrs); or keep a regular check on whatsonwembley.com Bus: Wembley Arena is served by bus numbers 79.83 92 and 182
Box Office Numbers
0844 844 0444. Calls to 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. If you're calling from overseas, it's 0044 161 425 8777. We're open 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00-16:00 Saturday and Sunday.
Box Office Hours
Box office is open on event days only, no later than 1 hour before doors open until approximately 15 mins after the main act goes on stage, on event days only. If tickets are left for collection after then, they’ll be left at Reception (Door One entrance).
Box Office Collection Accepted
You’ll need your booking reference number, a photo ID like a passport or driving licence, and the card used to buy your tickets. Only the credit card holder can collect tickets - letters of authorisation are not accepted.
Box Office Payment
All major credit cards accepted.
Wembley Arena operates a dedicated disabled customer booking line. For all enquiries or to book tickets, please call 020 8782 5629 The accessible booking line is open Monday Ã¢ÂÂ Friday (9am - 7pm) Saturday & Sunday (10am-6pm).
No videos or recording devices allowed.
Unless otherwise stated, for all shows, children aged under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over). In addition to this, on standing shows, no-one under the age of 14yrs will be allowed onto the standing floor area. Anyone aged 14-15yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
All timings are subject to change Restaurant Information: Our 160 capacity restaurant is available from 1½ hours before the main doors open, so what better way to kill time?! We serve traditional and contemporary food from either a divine a la carte menu or our tasty bar menu. Please call 020 8782 5609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your table. Please note that customers collecting tickets must bring Photo ID with them as well as their credit/debit cards.