0 Upcoming Events
We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events
Don’t miss Sleepless: A Musical Romance, the enchanting new romantic musical comedy based on the original story and screenplay of the movie classic Sleepless In Seattle.
Jay McGuiness, Kimberley Walsh and Daniel Casey star as Sam, Annie and Walter, respectively. They are joined by Harriet Thorpe as Eleanor, Tania Mathurin as Becky and Jake Sharp as Rob.
Also in the cast are Charlie Bull, Colin Burnicle, Christie-Lee Crosson, Laura Darton, Leanne Garretty, Matt Holland, Ross McLaren, Gary Murphy, Dominique Planter, Annie Wensak and Benjamin Wong. Theo Collis, Mikey Colville and Jack Reynolds will share the role of Jonah.
Sleepless tells the heart-warming tale of Sam, who moves to Seattle with his eight-year-old son, Jonah, following the tragic death of his wife. When Jonah phones a radio show, Sam is forced to talk about his broken heart and sleepless nights live on air, and he suddenly finds himself one of the most sought after single men in America and a great news story for feisty journalist Annie on the opposite side of the country.
Can Jonah bring the two together on the top deck of the Empire State Building?
A fresh and lively book by Michael Burdette alongside a brand new musical score by British writers Robert Scott and Brendan Cull brings one of the most timeless of romantic comedies to life on stage.
Social distancing and safety measures at the show include:
• Customers are required to wear face coverings.
• Payments within the theatre are contactless.
• Hand sanitising stations are available in the lobby and toilet areas. The venue is deep cleaned after every performance.
• Troubadour Wembley Park is a spacious, modern, well-ventilated building. Ventilation is also being increased to constantly renew the airflow.
• Social distanced queueing and one-directional entry/exit points are being used.
• Cast, crew and venue staff will be tested regularly as well as comply with all government, WHO and Public Health England COVID-secure guidelines.
If you or any member of your party fall ill prior to a show, you can exchange tickets for a later performance with up to two hours’ notice.