5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Mar 03Mar03Find ticketsWed 19:30The Old Rep Theatre - BirminghamSiobhan Phillips: Live and Unhinged
- Mar 06Mar06Find ticketsSat 19:30Chester Music Theatre - Chester Siobhan Phillips: Live and Unhinged
- May 21May21Find ticketsFri 19:30Bilston Town Hall - BilstonSiobhan Phillips: Live and Unhinged
- May 28May28Find ticketsFri 19:30The Plowright Theatre - ScunthorpeSiobhan Phillips
- Jun 05Jun05Find ticketsSat 19:30City Varieties Music Hall - LeedsSiobhan Phillips: Live & Unhinged
About Siobhan Phillips
Siobhan Phillips recently wowed audiences as the only female finalist in Britain’s Got Talent 2019. Described as “the love child of Peter Kay and Victoria Wood”, her hilarious self-penned songs really struck a chord with the nation, who could totally relate to a selection of her observational daft ditties.
Covering subjects from becoming a first-time Mum at 40, tantrum-throwing toddlers and the frustrations of mother-daughter relationships, you'll be treated to an insight to her life presented with exceptional candour and warmth.
Join Siobhan for an evening of fun and laughter, in an evening guaranteed to be Live and Unhinged.
Last updated: August, 2019