11 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Nov 10Nov10Wed 19:30The Brunswick - HoveSaint SisterOn partner siteFind tickets The Brunswick - HoveSaint SisterNov 10 19:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Nov 11Nov11Find ticketsThu 19:30Manchester Gullivers - ManchesterSaint SisterOn partner site
- Nov 12Nov12Find ticketsFri 19:00McChuills - GlasgowSaint Sister
- Nov 13Nov13Find ticketsSat 19:30Hyde Park Book Club - LeedsSaint SisterOn partner site
- Nov 21Nov21Find ticketsSun 19:00Empire Music Hall - BelfastSaint Sister
International Events6 Events
- Aug 05Aug05Thu 19:00Gleneagle INEC Arena - Co. Kerry, KY, IrelandGleneagle INEC Arena - INEC Inside Out - Saint SisterOn partner siteFind tickets Gleneagle INEC Arena - Co. Kerry, KY, IrelandGleneagle INEC Arena - INEC Inside Out - Saint SisterAug 05 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsSat 16:00Royal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin, IrelandSaint Sister & CMATLow Availability
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsUntil Sep 26Stradbally Hall - Co. Laois, IrelandWeekend Camping - Electric Picnic 2021
- Nov 24Nov24Find ticketsWed 20:00Dolans Warehouse - Limerick City, LK, IrelandSaint Sister
- Nov 26Nov26Find ticketsFri 20:00Monroes Live - Galway, IrelandSaint Sister | Monroes GalwayOn partner site
- Nov 28Nov28Find ticketsSun 19:00Olympia Theatre - Dublin, IrelandSaint Sister
About Saint Sister
Saint Sister, formed in November 2014, is the creation of Morgan MacIntyre and Gemma Doherty. Their music draws from early Celtic harp traditions, 60s folk and electronic pop to create ‘atmosfolk'—a mix of soulful vocal harmonies, dreamy synth and electro-acoustic harp.
Following an early performance on Irish national television, one of their first gigs saw them open the stage for Arcade Fire’s Will Butler. Their debut EP ‘Madrid’, recorded with Alex Ryan (bassist with Hozier), was released on November 13th 2015 on Trout Records. Reception to Madrid at home and abroad was positive, with the lead single playlisted on RTE1 and TXFM. It was also championed by Huw Stephens and Phil Taggart on BBC Radio 1, and further afield on Australian national radio, ABC.
In winter 2015, the band toured extensively around Ireland and played their first (sold out) headline show in Dublin. An impressive live performance on RTE's Other Voices aired in January ahead of the bands first European show in the Trianon, Paris, alongside O Wonder and Frances. They made their US debut in March with multiple showcases at SXSW, Texas.
In May, the band embarked on their first UK tour, with a headline show in London, two slots at The Great Escape, and returned to play a sold out show in Dublin's Unitarian Church. This summer they also played numerous festivals, including Electric Picnic, Longitude, Indiependence and Body & Soul.