RuPaul's Drag Race
9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- May 12 2021May122021Wed 20:00P&J Live, Aberdeen - AberdeenRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021Find ticketsP&J Live, Aberdeen - AberdeenRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021May 12 202120:00Find tickets
- May 13 2021May132021Thu 20:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021Find ticketsUtilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021May 13 202120:00Find tickets
- May 14 2021May142021Find ticketsFri 20:00AO Arena - ManchesterRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021
- May 16 2021May162021Find ticketsSun 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021
- May 19 2021May192021Find ticketsWed 18:00SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonRuPaul's Drag Race - Meet and Greet ADD ONLimited Availability
- May 19 2021May192021Find ticketsWed 19:00SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021
- Jun 18 2021Jun182021Find ticketsFri 19:00Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffRuPaul's Drag Race
- Jun 19 2021Jun192021Find ticketsSat 19:00The Brighton Centre - BrightonRuPaul's Drag RaceLow Availability
International Events1 Events
- May 17 2021May172021Find ticketsMon 19:003Arena - Dublin, IrelandRupaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour 2021
Everyone's favourite queens return in 2021
RuPaul’s Drag Race is one of America’s highest rated television shows. Since premiering in 2009, it’s grown so popular it attracts celebrity guest judges from the likes of Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj to Cara Delevingne, Jeff Goldblum and Lena Dunham. In addition, an official tour of the hit series, Werq The World has been sissying that walk all across the globe since 2017.
In August 2020, Voss Events along with World Of Wonder and VH1 announced the queens are coming back to the UK in 2021. The concept for the fourth iteration of the tour is as glamorous and outrageous as ever: An experiment that’s gone horribly wrong and sends Michelle Visage barrelling through time with no way of returning.
An icon on RuPaul’s Drag Race judging panel, Visage is well-known for dishing out advice to all the show’s fabulous competitors. She appeared in 2015’s Celebrity Big Brother and took to the dance floor in 2019’s Strictly Coming Dancing.
Visage will not be alone during Werq The World’s time warp through history. A formidable drag queen in all aspects, Jaida Essence Hall, the season 12 winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race, has been tapped to bring her charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to the trans-continental extravaganza.
The 2021 Werq The World tour has also enlisted Asia O’Hara, Kameron Michaels, Vanessa Vanjie and Yvie Oddly to sashay their way through days past in hopes of getting back to the present. Many of these classic queens were featured in the 2020 six-part docuseries, RuPaul’s Drag Race: Vegas Revue, a spin-off that tasked them with creating a live show to headline one of Sin City’s showrooms.
The cast is rounded out by incredibly gorgeous season 11 alumni and Irresistible music video star Plastique Tiara, along with other stars from the latest US, UK and Canadian TV seasons.
Known for its spectacular staging, fantastic choreography, eye-popping costumes and irreverent sense of humour, Werq The World can be summed up in two words: “Yasssss queen!”
RuPaul’s Drag Race: Werq The World is coming to UK arenas from 12 May – 19 June 2021.
The 2021 RuPaul’s Drag Race: Werq The World UK tour stars Jaida Essence Hall, Asia O’Hara, Kameron Michaels, Plastique Tiara, Vanessa Vanjie and Yvie Oddly, along with many more.
RuPaul’s Drag Race: Werq The World is an arena tour featuring some of the most unforgettable queens from the hit television series RuPaul's Drag Race.
The RuPaul’s Drag Race: Werq The World touring show was launched in 2017.